Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Return To Home with RealSense (Video)

Also, Obstacle Avoidance automatically turns off when the Typhoon starts its final descent to keep the OA from preventing the touchdown.

Has anyone tried the OA in the normal TH. Does it just stop return to home. I know this allows the RealSense to shine and IPS will keep the drone from landing on anything in this video.

What this shows on the screen? Showing the distance to obstacles in Real Sense connected?Skærmbillede (22) - Kopi.png

Yes enjoy this guys videos, wish I could speak German.......
He also has one where he uses ST16 connected to Q500. I went out and bought a spare ST16 to do the same thing, just arrived yesterday and will bind this weekend. I also went to many sites to see how to fix the video issue with the 720p download required for st16 from camera since the Q500 does not download at that speed. Any ideas there would be appreciated because as of now I will be experimenting then on to way-point for Q500 from CCC if all goes well.

Cheers

Batfire

Was that real sense or the return to home height, I didn't catch him say the tree was taller than the return to home height but may have missed it?

The H always climbs before returning to home, it's nothing related to the realesense module. this test doesn't really tests the object avoidance system in RTH, you need to have higher trees or try with buildings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz