Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

REVISED AD -- FOR SALE Yuneec Typhoon H Pro Drone System w/Intel RealSense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'll give it a try a let you know.

@Droneman ,
Also please understand your clarification does move the probability of controller damage back to a high likelihood.
Do not start motors, especially with props on, until you have some good indication of solid bind.
The correct testing would be to turn on the drone and controller, and wait for the rear LED to go purple. Do not start motors. Just flip the Mode switch to verify the LED changes color. IF it does, then move further and further away, and repeat actuation of the Mode switch. And watch for the blue flashing LED. The general rule of thumb is that if the LED still responds at 90ft, it "passes the range test". But I usually go as far away as I can and still see the LED.
Some of what you describe could be interpreted as a very weak bind. The system is achieving bind, then losing it. Note the rear LED does not immediately start flashing blue when bind is lost. There is a time delay of about 6 or 7 seconds. It is possible to be losing bind for a few seconds at a time, and the rear LED would continue to look completely normal.

Reactions: DoomMeister
@Droneman ,
Also please understand your clarification does move the probability of controller damage back to a high likelihood.
Do not start motors, especially with props on, until you have some good indication of solid bind.
The correct testing would be to turn on the drone and controller, and wait for the rear LED to go purple. Do not start motors. Just flip the Mode switch to verify the LED changes color. IF it does, then move further and further away, and repeat actuation of the Mode switch. And watch for the blue flashing LED. The general rule of thumb is that if the LED still responds at 90ft, it "passes the range test". But I usually go as far away as I can and still see the LED.
Some of what you describe could be interpreted as a very weak bind. The system is achieving bind, then losing it. Note the rear LED does not immediately start flashing blue when bind is lost. There is a time delay of about 6 or 7 seconds. It is possible to be losing bind for a few seconds at a time, and the rear LED would continue to look completely normal.
Not getting a solid signal for a bind "and" I made a mistake saying I had a blue light. It was actually purple now that i reflect back. Sorry bout that. It's what happens when we get older. I'm thinking I need to send it off to have it checked and I'm thinking you-all agree. I do want to thank each of you who stepped up to help me. Really do appreciate you help.

Not getting a solid signal for a bind "and" I made a mistake saying I had a blue light. It was actually purple now that i reflect back. Sorry bout that. It's what happens when we get older. I'm thinking I need to send it off to have it checked and I'm thinking you-all agree. I do want to thank each of you who stepped up to help me. Really do appreciate you help.
I'm struggling with getting my ST16 repaired for XXX???$$$ or simply buying a refurbished ST16 for about $200. Does anyone have experience with the potential cost of repairing a ST16 recently?? Thanks.

Reactions: DCH
Not wanting to take a chance I have purchased a fully refurbished ST16 to replace the original so I can sell the system in good confidence once I go through and calibrate it. I am continuing to test the original ST16 and the more I test it the more I'm sure if any damage it is minor. I'll give a complete report once I'm finished and my end up selling as replacement parts. I truly thank everyone that has offered their assistance in solving my problems.

I did sell my other 2 antenna system and hopefully will be selling this one soon.

If the drone itself has not damage and not crashes, let say GOOD CONDITIONS, I could be a buyer.
How much are your asking for?
Thank you

If the drone itself has not damage and not crashes, let say GOOD CONDITIONS, I could be a buyer.
How much are your asking for?
Thank you
I'm actually getting ready to repost this system since I've purchased a comlletely refurbished ST16. Should be relisted as soon as I have time to bind and test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal