Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rotor Blades

Yes, that's how you do it when you connect the GUI with the USB interface/programmer (i.e. you power up the copter but do not use the start engines button on ST10+!)

Reactions: uavpilotsd
No that didn't answer my question. What I wanted to know is if you can start the drone in the same way as normal and let it run to maybe draw down a battery and just let it sit at idle speed so to speak. I can't see why not but figured I'd check with others

No that didn't answer my question. What I wanted to know is if you can start the drone in the same way as normal and let it run to maybe draw down a battery and just let it sit at idle speed so to speak. I can't see why not but figured I'd check with others

You can power up the drone without the propellers but I wouldn't run the engines - even at idle speed. If you want discharge the batteries, you can use the HiTec charger you have bought (I saw on an other thread). See the charger manual for instructions on how to do that.

I have done this, but I'm always leery of running the motors for too long with props for too long. The props provide a bit of cooling. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace