Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rubber grommets

Reaction score
Again apologies if this is not in the right place but I am hoping someone can help me, the little rubber grommets on the base plate of the camera one seems to have separated I don't know whether to replace or try and fix in another way to be honest I'm not quite sure how they fix but any ideas would be helpful, being in the UK don't know where to get repairs or spare parts many thanks for any helpImage%20(2).jpeg

Basically, move the top cover out of the way, and poke the damper back in the hole. Lots of ways to do it. Some use tweezers, some just pinch and poke, some use dental floss. This video shows one of many ways it can be done:
"
"

After the damper is re-attached, run a couple loops of dental floss loosely through the damper to keep them from coming out again.

You also mentioned not knowing where to go for parts and repairs in the UK. I would start here:
"YUNEEC Drones for Beginners and Professionals - Yuneec"

Reactions: NWSaint
Where in UK are you? There are a few repair shops around.

Again apologies if this is not in the right place but I am hoping someone can help me, the little rubber grommets on the base plate of the camera one seems to have separated I don't know whether to replace or try and fix in another way to be honest I'm not quite sure how they fix but any ideas would be helpful, being in the UK don't know where to get repairs or spare parts many thanks for any helpView attachment 22035
Two of them are "clipped " in the frame. You can slip the lip of the grommet back into place. Use something dull that won't cut the rubber. I have had to do this a couple of times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval