Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

rx100 mk3 gimbal for typhoon h??

Reaction score
I had to use rx100 x8 drones 800 class.

I pity the picture quality of the camera Typhoon h.
So I want to use the camera rx100 m3.

http://www.riseabove.com.au/dronexpert-sony-rx100-wx500-30x-optical-zoom-gimba
I was admiring this product.
So I had to contact the manufacturer of the product links.
Currently waiting for a reply email.

I have g-3s gimbal for rx100 m3.
Should attached it to the Typhoon is possible to work?
Tilting, shutter, image transmission and reception is

Of course, most lightweight gimbal ....

I mounting is made possible, it is difficult to make all kinds of changes to st16.

I hope someone can.

I think by the time you install thay with a camera....the weight would be so high that your flight time would be greatly reduced.

Bill W.

Reactions: Hun il Lee
I think by the time you install thay with a camera....the weight would be so high that your flight time would be greatly reduced.

Bill W.
I saw equipped with rx100. But it's a manual tilting and take pictures with time lapse. Not seen as a gimbal. One advantage is its light weight(600g). So rx100 this occurs is more interesting.

Yuneec has an 18X zoom camera for the Tornado 920. Now I would love to have that for my H.
Not really good for professional photography or videos, but for inspection and SAR it would be fantastic.

Reactions: Hun il Lee
Yuneec has an 18X zoom camera for the Tornado 920. Now I would love to have that for my H.
Not really good for professional photography or videos, but for inspection and SAR it would be fantastic.

cgo4 say??I also had in mind the cameras. It is possible to mount and operate st16?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval