Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Screwdrivers for st16

Can you send a photo? The regular ST-16 uses a Hex head (Allen screw). The ST-16S for the TH+ and H520 may use a Torx screw (looks like a six pointed star).

My ST16S for my H+ has 7x2.5mm hex. 3 across the top, 2 on each side under the rubber bumpers. There is a smallish phillips head screw under the battery. I did not need any Torx to get into mine.

The photo attached above is a 2.5mm hex head.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
That sounds the same as the ST-16/ ST-16+ then. The pic he sent looked as though it was a tamper proof type.

Thanks for posting the proper info @Phaedrus!

Looks like a secure tork drive. I think I bought my set from Toolsation. The tool has a hole in the middle. If not toolstation, try screwfix. Not a problem getting a full set.

They are not Torx, of any size or type. They are 2.5 mm hex drive with one phillips head under the battery.

I removed my post to help quell the confusion, the ST-16S uses the same screws as the ST-16.

Reactions: Phaedrus
I was responding to the post right above my last one.

I know, but the post where I attached the picture of the tamperproof tool caused that one. Since you posted the correct tools, I deleted mine so it would not mislead others.

Reactions: Phaedrus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diagram overseer