Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

sd card

How have you been downloading it on your computer?

If you have a printer that can accept SD cards, or a SD memory card reader, insert the card click on the that file.
Windows will be C in most cases, so your SD card may come up as File F, G or other. click on it to open, walla all your pics are there. Just click on pics and delete

how do you clear the sd card of all photo's and video.

Happy Thanksgiving
The BreezeCam app has a photo/video gallery section. While connected to the Breeze, open this by clicking on the "Gallery" circle thingie on the right half of the main screen. The rest is straightforward, select and delete files as needed.

Reactions: I CAN FLY
How have you been downloading it on your computer?

If you have a printer that can accept SD cards, or a SD memory card reader, insert the card click on the that file.
Windows will be C in most cases, so your SD card may come up as File F, G or other. click on it to open, walla all your pics are there. Just click on pics and delete

OK i am very new at this. i have a breeze 4k i have downloaded all the pics to my computer by the usb cord i have them all in the computer but it gives me no option to clear them from the drone . now when i want to film it tells me sd card is full

The BreezeCam app has a photo/video gallery section. While connected to the Breeze, open this by clicking on the "Gallery" circle thingie on the right half of the main screen. The rest is straightforward, select and delete files as needed.
this is great thank you i was trying to remove them from my computer and not through the breeze app got it thank yall very much

Reactions: robbie2
Once you have your data saved to your PC you can easily clear the Breeze’s internal SD card by going to Camera settings and select Format Internal Memory of Breeze.

Never, never, never format the Breeze memory using the PC. Only do it through the Breeze Cam app or it will brick your Breeze and require replacement of the A9 card.

On the other hand if the BreezeCam Gallery is eating memory on your phone you can open Breeze Cam go to the Gallery pick Select at the upper right then pick the Photos/videos you wish to delete from the Gallery. You will still retain the copy that gets saved to your phone’s Photo app.

Last edited:
It would help if I had looked at the title, "breeze.....":rolleyes:
I don't have a breeze, my bad.:oops:

It would help if I had looked at the title, "breeze.....":rolleyes:
I don't have a breeze, my bad.:oops:

You have a breeze, it is just generated by aTH;)

Last edited:
Reactions: data2000

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval