Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Second flight after stoke...Besom Hill

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Second outing took me about a mile away from where I live to Besom Hill.

I don't often fly so close to home preferring to do most my hobby flights further afield in to West Yorkshire, but it was so hot yesterday that I decided to stay local. Here is the result.

The Flushvision is on the way back. Was that on old quarry? or just way it has degenerated over the ages. Johnno Hennessy.

The Flushvision is on the way back. Was that on old quarry? or just way it has degenerated over the ages. Johnno Hennessy.
It's a disused quarry just a few hundred yards to the South West of a place called Grains Bar, and is near to the historic boarder between Lancashire and Yorkshire (England). It overlooks the town of Shaw & Crompton, where I live. Look here: #GetOutside: do more in the British Outdoors

Nice video!
I have to say that it ain't one of my best videos. The lighting conditions were crap and I also admit that the actual flights were a bit rushed and scrappy. Also, I'm not very keen on the location anyway. But on the day, the weather was hotter than I'm normally comfortable with, but I needed to fly those batteries because they hadn't been used in months. I did get out a couple of weeks ago with a couple of other batteries that also hadn't been used in months: It's only this last couple of weeks that I've been well enough to return to flying.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Second outing took me about a mile away from where I live to Besom Hill.

I don't often fly so close to home preferring to do most my hobby flights further afield in to West Yorkshire, but it was so hot yesterday that I decided to stay local. Here is the result.

Good to see you back and that you're on the way to recovering.

Reactions: FlushVision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop