Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Secret menu after the 2019 update is locked.

'Mine is Solid' and 'Don't need it' are both correct. However, none of us here designed the +. They have obviously found a way around it. It's kind of like the auto with the first automatic came out and doubters saying 'still need a clutch'. Myself and everyone that has used this version in particular have not had an issue. It could very well be doing some sort of quick cal/verification on boot.

You like the build, why not enjoy it and quit looking for the Clutch.

You like the build, why not enjoy it and quit looking for the Clutch.

That is a terrible mistake, if I will take your answer like dandelions that’s blown in the wind, without true clarification, because at present, yuneec’s hardware side the shell is not all of that.

I guess, we are all just like you, but we proudly paid for ours to test, that is why.. What happened to the tools that I thought, I paid for on August of 2018, and a week ago it is no longer available?

I will drop that hammer and the step on that clutch, due to the nature of what I use the H+ for.

Reactions: 10-8
That is a terrible mistake, if I will take your answer like dandelions that’s blown in the wind, without true clarification, because at present, yuneec’s hardware side the shell is not all of that.

I guess, we are all just like you, but we proudly paid for ours to test, that is why.. What happened to the tools that I thought, I paid for on August of 2018, and a week ago it is no longer available?

I will drop that hammer and the step on that clutch, due to the nature of what I use the H+ for.
I pay for what I test, like every product we buy. Including my new big screen and new Chevy truck. I test it till it breaks then use the warranty if available. Hopefully enough people with the same issues results in improvement in later models.
I don't know why you are always so argumentative. You have always indicated to us here that your use is unlike anywhere else. I get that. But I will use it until the cals are needed, if ever. So far they haven't been for many of us. If and when you ever need it, contact Yuneec and get the PW. That's what it is for. After all, they didn't remove the cals, just protected them from misuse.
I'm out on this issue, I'm going to go fly and enjoy it.

I don't know why you are always so argumentative.

You want me to agree on something that I know in my gut that it doesn’t make sense? And, I don’t want to resort in using my warranty, because if the ease of claiming a “warranty” hangs in the back of my mind, I would become complacent.

777 to 784 your reasoning then was a bit vague, I did not argue, because I had the tools, I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I’m flying on the daily.

You should be our champion in this, because you test, and know in-n-out these ships, and you would fight to give your fellow pilots the leverage that we need. Equip us with the “basic” drone tools. The noob’s theory that too much calibration is not good... My jaws dropped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat