Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sell wizard or not sell wizard??

Reaction score
Haven't used my wizard yet and don't know when I'm likely to either. Question is do I sell it and make some money for an extra battery or do I just keep it?
I know it was a freebie but its still worth a bit of cash and its just sitting in the box

Does anyone use theirs that much?

Here is my take. Keep it. The reason is if you ever want to film yourself, or anything, using the follow modes etc.. that is the easiest way to do it. Slap the wizard on anything and let the H follow it. Slim and easy to do that. I would hate to have to strap the ST16 to my arm to film myself biking etc... i:)i

If you honestly will never use it for any follow modes then sell it. But you can also consider it an accessory that you keep in your case that is there if you need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: horizontal
Here is my take. Keep it. The reason is if you ever want to film yourself, or anything, using the follow modes etc.. that is the easiest way to do it. Slap the wizard on anything and let the H follow it. Slim and easy to do that. I would hate to have to strap the ST16 to my arm to film myself biking etc... i:)i

If you honestly will never use it for any follow modes then sell it. But you can also consider it an accessory that you keep in your case that is there if you need it.

That is it exactly.
The big advantage of the Wizard is, that you can fly the H without taking the ST16 with you.
So if you are on a hike or riding your bike start the H with the wizard, put it in your pocket and go for it and leave the ST16 at home.
If you don't need it to use it that way, sell it.

Don't start and land with the wizard in Smart Mode
(if the H is to close to you while landing he is trying to keep the distance to you again and moves away from you)
When you start/land in Angle Mode, be sure that obstacle avoidance is off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop