Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Selling H920+ kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Things didn't go as planned and one of the people I was partnering up with had to back out, so I have a second H920 kit I will be selling soon. H920+ full kit with seven practically new batteries with only a few charge cycles on each, brand new ST16 pro (3 antennas) - Range extender, two sets of carbon props, A10 charger, pristine CG04 camera, handheld kit, etc etc. Less than two or three hours flight time. As soon as time permits I will be putting up full photos and posting a video so it can be seen in operation. Great kit just not needed. PM with offers, and we can discuss pricing info, shipping info, etc. I will be traveling through the week so don't be taken aback if it takes a little time to respond.

Things didn't go as planned and one of the people I was partnering up with had to back out, so I have a second H920 kit I will be selling soon. H920+ full kit with seven practically new batteries with only a few charge cycles on each, brand new ST16 pro (3 antennas) - Range extender, two sets of carbon props, A10 charger, pristine CG04 camera, handheld kit, etc etc. Less than two or three hours flight time. As soon as time permits I will be putting up full photos and posting a video so it can be seen in operation. Great kit just not needed. PM with offers, and we can discuss pricing info, shipping info, etc. I will be traveling through the week so don't be taken aback if it takes a little time to respond.

Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi