Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sent my drone in typhoon h plus over a year ago

Reaction score
I was wondering it anyone would be able to lend me some advice. I sent my drone in for warranty work over a hear ago. I got conformation that they received the drone and their tech's are looking at it. All the phone numbers they gave me were bogus. I believe I got a email in August saying due to Covid it may take a little longer to get my drone back ..... I thought this was a good company, that is why I purchased from them. I have all the documentation but can't get any answer I even wrote a letter and sent it USPS. It was returned. I don't know what to do. I never would have bought a Yuneec product if I knew they treated customers like this. Does anyone have any advice for contacting someone that might be able to help?

I was wondering it anyone would be able to lend me some advice. I sent my drone in for warranty work over a hear ago. I got conformation that they received the drone and their tech's are looking at it. All the phone numbers they gave me were bogus. I believe I got a email in August saying due to Covid it may take a little longer to get my drone back ..... I thought this was a good company, that is why I purchased from them. I have all the documentation but can't get any answer I even wrote a letter and sent it USPS. It was returned. I don't know what to do. I never would have bought a Yuneec product if I knew they treated customers like this. Does anyone have any advice for contacting someone that might be able to help?
What state do you live in? And where did you ship it to, address?

What state do you live in? And where did you ship it to, address?
I suggest re contacting Yuneec by email and give them a complete history of this problem when I contacted them it took about 24 hours for a response and I’m brave so I would even say that you have been far more than patient and unless they take care of the problem you will be forced to contact attorney general and most states have a website where you can file a complaint

I suggest re contacting Yuneec by email and give them a complete history of this problem when I contacted them it took about 24 hours for a response and I’m brave so I would even say that you have been far more than patient and unless they take care of the problem you will be forced to contact attorney general and most states have a website where you can file a complaint
I am still waiting to hear where he send his drone, and what state does he live in.
After that we can go from there.
We could subpoena Yuneec or the repair company for a start.
[email protected]

An intent to sue letter will often wake up a corporation as they have to acknowledge it legally.

An intent to sue letter will often wake up a corporation as they have to acknowledge it legally.
Hopefully that won’t be necessary I truly believe Yuneec is working hard to address their issues my recent warranty claim was absolutely handled professionally and expediently drone was shipped back with new camera day after warranty R O was approved

The problem is that the business that was Yuneec USA back in 2019 and early 2020 is no longer in existence. It went into receivership and in the process many people lost their property that was sent in for warranty repair/replacement.

What the present Yuneec USA does is of no import to those customers as they are not assuming any liability for what happened with the former Yuneec USA. They are two totally separate businesses. Your experiences with the new Yuneec USA will not help those that lost their property unless you are on good enough terms with them to convince them to replace the equipment that was lost by the former Yuneec USA.

While I feel that Yuneec has some good equipment, the hosing that many got from the former Yuneec USA is unforgivable. I also don’t like the abandonment of the downloads of software and firmware for the legacy products being dumped from all of Yuneec’s websites. In a multimillion dollar industry hosting a downloads site for past and present products is all part of doing that business and shows respect for your customer base.

Reactions: Mike Irish
The problem is that the business that was Yuneec USA back in 2019 and early 2020 is no longer in existence. It went into receivership and in the process many people lost their property that was sent in for warranty repair/replacement.

What the present Yuneec USA does is of no import to those customers as they are not assuming any liability for what happened with the former Yuneec USA. They are two totally separate businesses. Your experiences with the new Yuneec USA will not help those that lost their property unless you are on good enough terms with them to convince them to replace the equipment that was lost by the former Yuneec USA.

While I feel that Yuneec has some good equipment, the hosing that many got from the former Yuneec USA is unforgivable. I also don’t like the abandonment of the downloads of software and firmware for the legacy products being dumped from all of Yuneec’s websites. In a multimillion dollar industry hosting a downloads site for past and present products is all part of doing that business and shows respect for your customer base.
I do agree with what you are saying 100%but my suggestion was purely on the worse that could happen would be another dead end so it probably won’t hurt to check it out even though as I stated they are having firmware update problems I just hope that all of us don’t end up with useless birds

The only way it would help is if it went to Vertigo Drones when it left KAV or if that is where it was sent after KAV went bankrupt from non payment for warranty work for the former Yuneec USA. If that happens to be the case their equipment should have been fixed and returned to the customer months ago.

Reactions: Mike Irish
The only way it would help is if it went to Vertigo Drones when it left KAV or if that is where it was sent after KAV went bankrupt from non payment for warranty work for the former Yuneec USA. If that happens to be the case their equipment should have been fixed and returned to the customer months ago.
Is possible that Vertigo may have some information that we are not aware about what if anything is Yuneec doing as far as if Yuneec got it’s hands on some of the equipment that got lost from previous Yuneec USA it seems to me that something is or should be going on I don’t think Yuneec can survive with a bad reputation this birds are expensive and there is plenty of other suppliers although I really like there 6 rotor birds I think is a good frame with great potential

We are straying off topic for this thread. If you think Vertigo Drones can help, petition them to help those that lost their equipment in the shuffle at the end of the former Yuneec USA.

We are straying off topic for this thread. If you think Vertigo Drones can help, petition them to help those that lost their equipment in the shuffle at the end of the former Yuneec USA.
I will check with Vertigo and will post what if anything I can find out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop