Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Serial number marking missing on Typhoon H (du numéro de série disparu sur typhoon h)

Reaction score
Après un vol le marquage du numéro de série à disparu, peut-on le retrouver sur la ST16 et comment?

Google Translate:
After a theft, the serial number marking has disappeared, can it be found on the ST16 and how?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get the ID number using the GUI. That is the unique identifier for the Flight Controller. You may also be able to get the Serial Number from the GUI.

You can get the ID number using the GUI. That is the unique identifier for the Flight Controller. You may also be able to get the Serial Number from the GUI.
I have the ID number from the GUI but can't get the serial number from the GUI. I would think these numbers are cross referenced somehow, but I haven't found the answer yet. It sure would be nice to know because I have an H with a missing Serial Number Sticker also. Anybody know how to get the Serial Number from the ID Number ???

They are not cross referenced. The ID from the GUI is for the Flight Controller in the aircraft. The Serial Number was only used in manufacturing. Parts for the Typhoon H are modular to facilitate easier repair so once the sticker is gone, so is the S/N.

I just want get this drone registered so I can fly it without the FAA getting on my case for something. How can I get this registered ?
I'm new to all of this and don't know a whole lot about drone parts and repair. Please Advise. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you registering the aircraft under 107 certification? If so just use the UID from the GUI which will remain the same unless you change the Flight Controller in the aircraft. The Serial Number was only there for warranty purposes and there is not a Typhoon H in existence that would still be under factory warranty.

If you are only registered as a recreational pilot you don’t even register any aircraft.

Thanks for your information guys. I really appreciate it.

I finally took the drone apart and found the Serial Number sticker on the inside of the shell. Pretty interesting ?? Someone must have gotten a chuckle out of switching it, but all is good now. I am a certified pilot and I will be registering the drone that way.

On the plus side , I learned how to take it apart and put it back together. :)

Thanks again guys !!

Thanks for your information guys. I really appreciate it.

I finally took the drone apart and found the Serial Number sticker on the inside of the shell. Pretty interesting ?? Someone must have gotten a chuckle out of switching it, but all is good now. I am a certified pilot and I will be registering the drone that way.

On the plus side , I learned how to take it apart and put it back together. :)

Thanks again guys !!
Glad to hear you found one on the inside! I am assuming it was on the bottom shell. I don’t recall seeing one inside mine, but I wasn’t looking for one since the exterior one is still intact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop