Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Services like Dronebase

Reaction score
Recently I've been thinking of connecting with Dronebase or some other similar service to pick up some temporary fill in work. When I looked into Dronebase specifically I discovered that they are only interested in pilots flying DJI equipment. They want you to have a Mavic Pro, P4, something like that. They go on to list specific camera requirements and the CGO3 meets or exceeds all of those. So I don't know what this DJI preference is all about. I've compared picture quality of my Typhoon side by side with DJI images and I think the CGO3 pictures are clearly better. Seems a little like Yuneec discrimination to me. And I'm not going to go out and spend $1500 on a Mavic or Phantom just so I can take pictures for these guys occasionally. Does anyone know of a service like Dronebase that will work with Typhoon pilots?

Reactions: Lucky
Recently I've been thinking of connecting with Dronebase or some other similar service to pick up some temporary fill in work. When I looked into Dronebase specifically I discovered that they are only interested in pilots flying DJI equipment. They want you to have a Mavic Pro, P4, something like that. They go on to list specific camera requirements and the CGO3 meets or exceeds all of those. So I don't know what this DJI preference is all about. I've compared picture quality of my Typhoon side by side with DJI images and I think the CGO3 pictures are clearly better. Seems a little like Yuneec discrimination to me. And I'm not going to go out and spend $1500 on a Mavic or Phantom just so I can take pictures for these guys occasionally. Does anyone know of a service like Dronebase that will work with Typhoon pilots?

I don't have an answer to your question, but I suspect it's because DJI has such a large share in this level of the consumer/semi-pro drone market. That and Yuneec not partnering with others to build market share.

They want cameras to have minimum of 20mpx. Also they use certain software that Yuneec doesn't have or can not be incorporated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers