Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Servie point in Sweden or Europe..

Reaction score
Hi, I use my H for commercial purposes and are heavily dependent of it... "So far so (very) good! but it's all a matter of when, not if, something goes wrong.. very wrong maybe. Where in Sweden is there a reliable, trust worthy service-point who can deliver fast service or a loan/replacement H! I plan to buy a H520 but it all depends on the service level Yuneec can offer. If not in Sweden in Europe.

Hi, I use my H for commercial purposes and are heavily dependent of it... "So far so (very) good! but it's all a matter of when, not if, something goes wrong.. very wrong maybe. Where in Sweden is there a reliable, trust worthy service-point who can deliver fast service or a loan/replacement H! I plan to buy a H520 but it all depends on the service level Yuneec can offer. If not in Sweden in Europe.
Photo. Do you only have the one aircraft? My advice to any person who is operating commercially is to have at least two aircraft so that if one becomes nonoperational for some reason you still have another as back-up. That way you don't run the risk of losing any commercial jobs.

Photo. Do you only have the one aircraft? My advice to any person who is operating commercially is to have at least two aircraft so that if one becomes nonoperational for some reason you still have another as back-up. That way you don't run the risk of losing any commercial jobs.
Sure Flush, I have Q500 as well!

Sure Flush, I have Q500 as well!
Good-o. I have two too. The TH and a Phantom. I'm waiting for the H520 too but I'm gonna wait a couple of months after it is released before I get one. When I do get the H520 I'll retire the Phantom (I had two Phantoms but I retired one of them when I got the H480)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio