Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Set Me Straight If I have Mislead you!

Reaction score
If any of you on this forum feel as Tony of FPVLR does, That I have tried to belittle his product and sway you over to itelite-DBS , Please correct me and I have "Balls" big enough to accept my errors and to accept the wisdom of all my friends on here, and your constructive criticism .
Have I ever told any of you NOT to buy a FPVLR, or that they are a bad and lousy product? If so shame on me!. I have never tried to sell you on a DBS , I have just told you all from MY own personal trials and experiences on using both products of what I feel is best for ME from my personal experience. In hope that you can use what I have experienced to help you in your decision of which product will best suit YOUR needs, not mine, not DBS and not FPVLR ! Tony has taken a liken to blasting me and making false accusations against me on this forum, in his attempt to prove his product. I have never insulted him, nor his product in anyways, but only expressed my finding in usage of both products, nothing more, nothing less. Please buy and use whichever product best suits your needs and wallet. I only wish you the best results with any product YOU chose and deem best for you.
If I have made false or slandering statements, please correct me, and I am man enough to apologize in full to Tony of FPVLR ! If not join me in telling him to get OFF my ***!

This forum is for the exchange of information, experiences and helpful suggestions. Differences of opinion are bound to happen. Such differences should be done with respect and without malice. While I may have taken a different position than you on a couple of issues I have never felt anything other than friendly. If you feel harassed or belittled by any member, I encourage you to note it to the admin. Thanks for you participation here DroneClone.

Dude I am waiting for the DBS guy to show up and defend his product. I think it is great, that is what a forum is for. You never told anybody not to buy or too buy anything and you have been very cool from the beginning so keep it up. HarveyC even said he was going to do some more test. I am going to fly with my DBS tomorrow. I read all yours and HarveyC post they are great. Keep it real........I am out......MIC DROP

I didn't think you came out in strong opposition to the FPVLR just sharing your experience. Can't blame him for getting defensive about his baby though, I'm sure he puts a lot of blood sweat and tears into the product and it's hard to listen to criticism. I saw your posts as well as those who have enjoyed the FPVLR kits such as Peter and HarveyC and ended up going with FPVLR antennas but I do genuinely appreciate your opinions as they demonstrated what was best for you and that's what was important.

Last edited:
@DroneClone Hey there guy, settle down. I have been reading your posts from the beginning and that of Tony as well. From my perspective all seems like just useful exchange of ideas and opinions. You have yours and we have ours but in the end everyone seems to be content in their purchase decisions. At least from my POV you have in NO WAY been shilling for your personal preference of add-on antennaes. I don't think anyone here thinks that at all. Tony over at FPVLR has his opinions and has also been kind enough to give us a quick but fact filled primer on the subject. Again from my POV, he was not attacking you but instead just pointing out some real math and facts. No one ever said you were wrong or shilling.

Everyone just relax. Keep in mind that communications via text are always problematic because we don't have the usual cues with voice inflections, body language, etc. that we enjoy communicating face to face. It is VERY easy to take things the wrong way or misinterpret a comment when using forums. So once again, just relax. We're all RC (and I suppose AP) enthusiasts, right? :);)

Always look forward to your informative articles DC!
Keep up the good work.
If I were looking to buy either of these items, I would be doing a lot more checking out details of both, apart from what one person says on here..... And making my own decision!

Reactions: DroneClone
Incidentally, have you found the "green arrow" on the screen is handy for checking orientation of the aircraft from a distance?
I was thinking of incorporating a type of miniature strobe light on the front, so it would be easy to get my "bearings" on position.
What have you found? Is it easy to work out when it's facing you?

Always look forward to your informative articles DC!
Keep up the good work.
If I were looking to buy either of these items, I would be doing a lot more checking out details of both, apart from what one person says on here..... And making my own decision!
Thanks Chris, all I was trying to get at! What ever works best for you ALL! Is what I am hoping for so as to have many miles of beautiful flights and vids and pics ! With no issues, crashes and problems of any kind!:)

Drone,
What can I say:
You are you, and they are they. (**** sounds like a song tittle)
You just keep spouting what does and doesn't work for you.
Be smart just don't fly in smart mode

Drone,
What can I say:
You are you, and they are they. (**** sounds like a song tittle)
You just keep spouting what does and doesn't work for you.
Be smart just don't fly in smart mode
Smart mode is permanently "OFF" Thanks!

Hey DC, what about the green arrow question?
Yuneec confirmed what I did about the green arrow. It will always point to the direction of the home point(Transmitter) I am just not used to this and will take me some time to adjust! In my mind it is more logical Captain Kirk, if the green arrow points in the direction it is flying, not at you all the time! Oh well ! I live on Earth, not Vulcan and we are at times quite illogical !

Yuneec confirmed what I did about the green arrow. It will always point to the direction of the home point(Transmitter) I am just not used to this and will take me some time to adjust! In my mind it is more logical Captain Kirk, if the green arrow points in the direction it is flying, not at you all the time! Oh well ! I live on Earth, not Vulcan and we are at times quite illogical !

DC
An easy way to think about the green arrow: just move the right stick in the direction of the arrow and your bird will come home.

DC
An easy way to think about the green arrow: just move the right stick in the direction of the arrow and your bird will come home.
I s it possible that something is wrong with my controller software, as it seems to point at homepoint always. But now that you enlighten my senses that way I am going for a spin on it to engrave it into my mind once and for all! Thanks Seabee !

I s it possible that something is wrong with my controller software, as it seems to point at homepoint always. But now that you enlighten my senses that way I am going for a spin on it to engrave it into my mind once and for all! Thanks Seabee !
DC

You are welcome.
It is normal for us US Navy Seabees to help our USMC friends. Had that opportunity while in a small county in SE Asia several years ago.

DC

You are welcome.
It is normal for us US Navy Seabees to help our USMC friends. Had that opportunity while in a small county in SE Asia several years ago.
Like wise and appreciation mutual! We are all "Brothers In Arms" It works fine now! and understand the function, Just wish I can get the camera to do videos with out dark in lower picture videos. I have tilted down wards but must be pointing almost straight down to get auto to be even liveable!, Any clues why skyline is nice and clear and light and bottom ground trees are dark and shadowy? Thanks bro!

Like wise and appreciation mutual! We are all "Brothers In Arms" It works fine now! and understand the function, Just wish I can get the camera to do videos with out dark in lower picture videos. I have tilted down wards but must be pointing almost straight down to get auto to be even liveable!, Any clues why skyline is nice and clear and light and bottom ground trees are dark and shadowy? Thanks bro!
Think if you go to manual ISO and shutter speed your issue will be solved.
The link below has an excellent video on camera settings by eirlink. It is part 3 on page 60, post#909. It sure works on my CG 03 and ST10. Do not yet have the H.

Official Yuneec Typhoon H ***Owners*** Thread - Page 60 - RC Groups

My two cents, I like all you guys on this forum, I love all your personal experiences, don't ever stop them, I get a lot of information from them, not receiving my H yet I feel I have a upper hand on all the guys that have theirs already buy reading all the posts, you guys are testing them for me so when it's my turn I'll be better prepared,
Thanks to all...

Reactions: horizontal
No, in the states, I didn't preorder just wating for my local distributor to get one, no hurry, just hanging out here and learning..:
It shouldn't be much longer of a wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop