Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Shortlived art ...

Reaction score
In Finland it is still Winter and there is a cold white canvas available. The short video was shot Mars 1 2023. This was the second attempt to document the art work ... it was over cast the first time and almost impossible to see anything due to very low contrast because there were no distinct shades. The size of the picture is about 180 meters across. The drone used was a Yuneec Q500 with a CGO2+ camera.

Attachments

• YUNC0010.jpg
    YUNC0010.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I uploaded a short video to my Youtube channel with a one and a half minutes video of the flight. I flew the Q500 that took the video. A friend flew the Dji Phantom 3 Professional also visible. Personally I prefer the Q500 to the Phantom (also owned by me).

Reactions: Pier2162
In Finland it is still Winter and there is a cold white canvas available. The short video was shot Mars 1 2023. This was the second attempt to document the art work ... it was over cast the first time and almost impossible to see anything due to very low contrast because there were no distinct shades. The size of the picture is about 180 meters across. The drone used was a Yuneec Q500 with a CGO2+ camera.
Beautiful!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech