Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Should I fly?

Hi Steve. I just finished putting my 4 batteries back in storage. I am here in N. Lower Mi.Freesoil. Been confined for almost 3 weeks out here in the boonies.Thought weather would be good this wknd also,but we got all the wind and rain,though you can have the snow.Maybe in a few daysEH! Keith

Reactions: Steve Carr
Snowflakes are crashing constantly with this shelter in place thingy. I've never heard so many calls on the scanner for an ambulance for panic attacks. :rolleyes:

Reactions: AZflyer83 and PatR
Snowflakes are crashing constantly with this shelter in place thingy. I've never heard so many calls on the scanner for an ambulance for panic attacks. :rolleyes:
Downside of all this,another possible crisis. Here in Grant township,Mason county Mi. our volunteer fire dept,search, rescue etc. could be down to 2 or 3 members,as I was told when Itried to volunteer the drone,they only have a handful right now,before CV, and forest fire season is knocking on the door. If they lose another member they have no one to bring the truck in??can't come with just one so they say.I will be clearing brush and praying for the rest of my days,EH! Keith C.

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
Hi all, now I know why b I love Australia, winter in Brisbane can get down to 5 ° C that is cold enough. Johnno Hennessy.

It was beautiful here in river city yesterday and when I opened the front door it was similar to the video we just watched.

I'm in the South, too, (South California that is) and it's mid to high 70's and sunny for the next week.

Unfortunately, I'm down to 1 battery that gives me about 10 minutes flight time. Go out to the empty park almost every day for a quick flight. Not sure what to do for batteries, 1) reading threads and what's available online, H batteries seem so overpriced ($135 for OEM, is the GIFI 8050 worth it?), unless I order from China, which take forever normally and probably not at all now. 2) Shouldn't spend the money since I'm not working, but probably would if I find the right thing.

I'm in the South, too, (South California that is) and it's mid to high 70's and sunny for the next week.

Unfortunately, I'm down to 1 battery that gives me about 10 minutes flight time. Go out to the empty park almost every day for a quick flight. Not sure what to do for batteries, 1) reading threads and what's available online, H batteries seem so overpriced ($135 for OEM, is the GIFI 8050 worth it?), unless I order from China, which take forever normally and probably not at all now. 2) Shouldn't spend the money since I'm not working, but probably would if I find the right thing.
Can't have that now an we..Tons of members on here have the gifi batteries,and you should get more flight time withan 8050, for sure. Check ebay amazon etc. I have seen them for between 45 and 75.00 Good luck,search search. Keith. Assuming you have th480 or pro.regular H.

Reactions: Ric B

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital