Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Simulator ?!?

Reaction score
I bought a typhoon H recentally, haven't done much but looked at it. I am totally new at flying any aircraft of any kind toy or otherwise. Just received the typhoon simulator USB dongle and have attempted to fly the simulated drone on my computer.with no success. Is there a tutorial or YouTube video or something that gives a step by step written instruction on how to set up and use the simulator. I have downloaded the 2.0 software. The videos that are out there are very vague. Help me please!

Hi John,

I have, like you, recently bought my TYH .... and I also picked up the YUNSIM so that I could get some practice in when the weather wasn't right for flying (or I just wanted to try something out in the safety of my home :p).

After downloading the software from the site (make sure it's the V2 version), I just followed the tutorial video on the Yuneec site and it worked first time:

One thing that the video doesn't mention is to make sure that you are in "Rabbit" mode (speed slide all the way forward).

Also the current version doesn't have the Typhoon H model yet .... but apparently it will in the next version. I just chose the Q500 4K.

Best of luck ....

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
I might make a video on how to do this once I get my H back from Support. I had some issues trying to figure it out, even after watching that video... but did eventual. Like stated by Oz it doesn't have the H yet but you can practice with the 500. I think there are better Sims out there than this one but it does work with the ST16.

Just check the version of the software first as the current version is V2.0. This is the version that works with the Typhoon H.

Here is where I downloaded it from:

http://www.yuneec.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/UAV-Pilot_2_00_0_setup.zip

Cheers :cool:

Looks like Yuneec has moved their website to the Amazon Cloud and it appears ALL of the UAV Pilot sim download links are now gone (doesn't appear on their new site either). Does anyone happen to have a copy of the UAV 2.0 software that could be shared out? I dropped a mail to Yuneec support yesterday, but so far haven't gotten a response.

Thanks!

Looks like Yuneec has moved their website to the Amazon Cloud and it appears ALL of the UAV Pilot sim download links are now gone (doesn't appear on their new site either). Does anyone happen to have a copy of the UAV 2.0 software that could be shared out? I dropped a mail to Yuneec support yesterday, but so far haven't gotten a response.

Thanks!

hi its too big to upload here but here is the file in my dropbox Dropbox - UAV-Pilot_2_00_0_setup.zip

Thank you SOOOO MUCH Anthony !!!! I just got it downloaded to my computer, now waiting on the dongle to arrive in 2 days.. This is a much less expensive way of learning to fly without the nerves of crashing a $1,000 drone... The icon is waiting on my desktop...

Thank you SOOOO MUCH Anthony !!!! I just got it downloaded to my computer, now waiting on the dongle to arrive in 2 days.. This is a much less expensive way of learning to fly without the nerves of crashing a $1,000 drone... The icon is waiting on my desktop...
no worries just like my post to show ive neen useful :)

Reactions: Southern Style

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval