Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slow Motion Video...

Reaction score
Hey guys...

I am new to the Yuneec family and I was wondering what you shoot with 120fps? Here is my first try:

Simple rule of thumb for photos or video involving scenery. If you are taking images or video of mostly ground, lower 2/3 rd's of screen is your subject. The reverse applies if your subject is mostly sky based. So when you lock in the white balance, keep that in mind. Avoid using 1/2 the screen for images or video as you will not be able to control the white balance very easily.

Reactions: Rubik
I prefer to lock the white balance and set the exposure manually. I find the auto exposure will wash out the colors in many scenes.

Is it just me, the video looks very out of focus on the left and right sides?
Not sure what set up he had going?
Agree that would have looked better with white balance locked. Even if the WB is on the wrong setting, it will still look better than auto.

It's not just you. The images are much blurrier near the edges than in the middle. What could be causing that? 120fps? I'll play with that today on CGO3+.

Agree that would have looked better with white balance locked. Even if the WB is on the wrong setting, it will still look better than auto.
I did that on purpose in Final Cut Pro... Just added some artsy depth of field.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval