Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"Smart" Battery Charger

Reaction score
I am looking for a "smart" Battery Charger (and adaptor) that will charge, discharge, balance and storage charge the Typhoon H Plus batteries. I actually have a HiTEC that would work so basically I'm looking for a balance charging adaptor.

Or if there is a dedicated charger that can charge more than one battery for the H Plus.

Also, where can I get H Plus batteries? I can't seem to find many.

Thanks.

What Hitec model? Is it just missing the balance boards? GiFi batteries I think Terrestrial imaging have them? Quick look Amazon have them too.

What Hitec model? Is it just missing the balance boards? GiFi batteries I think Terrestrial imaging have them? Quick look Amazon have them too.

I have the HiTEC X2 AC/DC. It has the balance boards but there doesn't seem to be an adaptor in existence for the Typhoon H Plus Battery. I have an adapter for the Typhoon H (non plus) battery but the H Plus Battery is different and it is different chemistry so I discovered through my research that the adaptor for the H battery doesn't work for the H Plus Battery.

As for the batteries themselves, Terrestrial Imaging has the OEM Yuneec Typhoon H Plus batteries but I can't find any cheaper third party batteries. TI does have a duel charging dock but I really would rather have charging lead wire adapters to use on my X2 charger so I can see the voltage. Is there any such adapter for the Typhoon H Plus battery

Last edited:
There used to be... unfortunately it has been discontinued.

I was under the impression that the stock charger had balancing. I 1 have of the original 2 with 1 low cell at 2.7 volts. The stock charger will not charge, it gives an error. I have a X4. Im working on making a plug the will charge it to above 3.0-3.5 volts. Ill look at the charger today. Either way, i need to get that low cell up. I dont come to thus media often, rare. IM me David Coffey Fitzgersld Ga. On fb.

There used to be... unfortunately it has been discontinued.
Still a plenty in the EU. Quite a few dealers selling both H and plus, I've just bought a few more. They do appear on eBay every so often, I've saved the search to get an alert for anything Yuneec H.

Last edited:
I have the HiTEC X2 AC/DC. It has the balance boards but there doesn't seem to be an adaptor in existence for the Typhoon H Plus Battery. I have an adapter for the Typhoon H (non plus) battery but the H Plus Battery is different and it is different chemistry so I discovered through my research that the adaptor for the H battery doesn't work for the H Plus Battery.

As for the batteries themselves, Terrestrial Imaging has the OEM Yuneec Typhoon H Plus batteries but I can't find any cheaper third party batteries. TI does have a duel charging dock but I really would rather have charging lead wire adapters to use on my X2 charger so I can see the voltage. Is there any such adapter for the Typhoon H Plus battery
Ev peak DY5 is OK. Leads are better, if you can get them

What has been discontinued?

Where do you get batteries for the Typhoon H Plus?
The leads to charge the H and Plus are not obtainable in US apparently, they seem to be still in supply in EU, the plus batteries are still showing in stock at certain dealers.

Actually leads for the H are still available in the US... however the H+ leads are not... and of course there is no word on whether H3 leads will be available.

Unless they actually add IR measurements to a DY-6 model, I'd still want standard leads to my HiTec... ?

Unless they actually add IR measurements to a DY-6 model, I'd still want standard leads to my HiTec... ?
Probably only going to be original cradle modification like with previous H cradles, then your free to use what charger you like, but will see.

I am looking for a "smart" Battery Charger (and adaptor) that will charge, discharge, balance and storage charge the Typhoon H Plus batteries. I actually have a HiTEC that would work so basically I'm looking for a balance charging adaptor.

Or if there is a dedicated charger that can charge more than one battery for the H Plus.

Also, where can I get H Plus batteries? I can't seem to find many.

Thanks.

I think this what you are looking for.I got 2 for my charger ant two of the older type leads for the old H batteries. I use some of the older but higher capacity batteries on my H+ and find they work well for me with longer flight times than the original batteries. the batteries I got are the GIFI Power 8050 mAh 4s/14.8v. www.copter.eu/yuneec-typhoon-h-plus/typhoon-h-zubehoer/ladekabel-fuer-h520-akku.php
Hope this helps.
Mike

I think this what you are looking for.I got 2 for my charger ant two of the older type leads for the old H batteries. I use some of the older but higher capacity batteries on my H+ and find they work well for me with longer flight times than the original batteries. the batteries I got are the GIFI Power 8050 mAh 4s/14.8v. www.copter.eu/yuneec-typhoon-h-plus/typhoon-h-zubehoer/ladekabel-fuer-h520-akku.php
Hope this helps.
Mike

Those are EXACTLY what I'm looking for but unfortunately they are in Europe! You'd think that someone in the US would make some? They do exist so what's up with the US market?

****. I can't get them from Europe.

I can't find the GIFI batteries either. For the H or the H+.

Those are EXACTLY what I'm looking for but unfortunately they are in Europe! You'd think that someone in the US would make some? They do exist so what's up with the US market?

****. I can't get them from Europe.

I can't find the GIFI batteries either. For the H or the H+.

Have you tried clicking on the link as it is an Ebay seller from China? He has his pricing in $ so I am sure he will send them to you no matter where in the world you are.

Did you ever get your stuff from Europe? We're a drone loving famliy, my sisters in the EU. Might be able to do a drop ship if you need. Ping me on messages.

Have you tried clicking on the link as it is an Ebay seller from China? He has his pricing in $ so I am sure he will send them to you no matter where in the world you are.

I'm not sure about that link going to an Ebay page. It goes to Copter.EU. And it's in German. I don't see them on Ebay.

I'm not sure about that link going to an Ebay page. It goes to Copter.EU. And it's in German. I don't see them on Ebay.
Are you in EU or US? Copter EU are fine, buy from them only a monthly basis, there is a translate u at y'all at the bottom of the page usually to translate to English.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal