Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Smartphone and CGO-3

Reaction score
Help is needed.
I can not connect my smartphone to the camera. There is no camera in the list of clients. A smartphone does not see it as such ...
Does not see the camera is also a program on a smart, such as a WiFi analyzer.
A laptop and a stationary PC camera are seen, and are connected via a name and password.
The Android program "Yuneec CGO-3" apparently also does not see the camera, and when connected starts with my home WiFi.
In ST-16, in the WiFi settings, of course the camera is visible and contact with it is installed.
The camera knows all of its data: SSID, IP-address, channel number, password ...
Smart: Huawei Honor 7, Android 6.0.
I do not know what to do. To use the Wizard without having to see the camera image and change the settings is real, but extremely inconvenient.
Who can help ???

Has the smart phone 5GHz WLAN? Is the WiFi Analyser showing the 5GHz band?
Honor7 should have 5GHz (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac). If yes, what channels? And at last, what firmware is on the CGO3? FCC (A) or EU?
In EU, there are other channels allowed compared to USA (FCC). Some smart phones cannot deal with both, some can.

br HE

Power up your H and the ST16. Then take your smart phone and scan for new WIFI networks. Locate it and connect to the new signal which will be CGO3xxxxxxx. The x's are what your ST-16 shows your cameras serial number. The video comes directly from the H and not the ST16.
I verified that was true by turning off the ST16 and picking up the H and turning it back and forth and the video moved with the camera. There is minor delay between image taken and image displayed.

The whole problem is that my smart Huawei Honor 7 (two bands) when scanning the network DOES NOT SEE the signal from the camera. It simply does not appear in the list of sources of WIFI signals around me.
A desktop computer sees a laptop sees, a TV box on an android - sees, but no smart.
If the smart saw the camera signal - there would be no problems connecting and launching the application ...

My CGO3 uses a 149 channel. This can be a problem for receiving a camera signal by phone ???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval