Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So many Typhoon H's for sale

Good videos. What I DON'T have the guts to do is hand the wizard to a non pilot athlete so it will follow him and expect to get my bird back in one piece. I would like the ability to grab control of the bird with a switch on the ST16. But one can hope.. #wanderingofftopicagain

Reactions: PatR
For those whom are complaining about the Typhoon H Pro. I'm are sorry for you, I instead just love my new bird.
Als je niks beters gewend bent dan vliegt hij prima en is de camera oke. Maar als je wel beter weet dan weet je hoe een camera hoort te zijn.

I have used the Wizard Wand extensively. I mainly use it for follow on trails where it works great with DA.

I spent time with my Wizard learning it's abilities, even powering it down in flight. Here's a couple video's I made.

Heres one on the trail where it beats carrying a controller.

I've had no problem carrying the Wizard, I can see if you were on a bike or jetski put it in a hardcase, never your pocket.
"And they call it the magic button because
.. I don't know why they call it the magic button" I laughed really hard at that

What beter specs? Same crapy camera. Realsense is also as module in stores. So what beter specs you talking about?

You're criticizing what you wanted to hear me say instead of what I actually said. What I said was "perceived better TX." I never said a word about specs or that the specs actually were better or anything like that.

I was talking about the transmitter (TX in RC circles) and people's PERCEPTION that because it has an additional antenna, that it is somehow superior to the original TX included with the non-Pro version. The Pro version also has extended antennas on the bird itself, if memory serves me correctly. I didn't even mention that in the other post.

I didn't say what you questioned. I said something entirely diffferent. :)

Last edited:
You're criticizing what you wanted to hear me say instead of what I actually said. What I said was "perceived better TX." I never said a word about specs or that the specs actually were better or anything like that.

I was talking about the transmitter (TX in RC circles) and people's PERCEPTION that because it has an additional antenna, that it is somehow superior to the original TX included with the non-Pro version. The Pro version also has extended antennas on the bird itself, if memory serves me correctly. I didn't even mention that in the other post.

I didn't say what you questioned. I said something entirely diffferent. :)
Have you looked at the old pictures of the pro. It got two antenna's en and whas the same the say. But after complaints yuneec have suddenly changed it. And the first buyers do nothing about the crapy connection. Yuneec reputation is not so good anymore.

Als je niks beters gewend bent dan vliegt hij prima en is de camera oke. Maar als je wel beter weet dan weet je hoe een camera hoort te zijn.

I'm happy with mine, The first thing i did was change the lens of the camera. better and sharper images.
I also changed the st16 so i have the internal antenna outside (as they did with the ST16 for the Pro version)
and what about the low bitrate i can tell this:
Phantom 3 : Overall bit rate 40.0 Mbps
Bebop 2 : Overall bit rate 30.0 Mbps
Xiaomi Mi Drone : Overall bit rate 40.0 Mbps

Beste, Luna ... Ik zelf heb met de inspire gevlogen en die zijn camera is ondermaats als je de beeldkwaliteit vergelijkt met de P3PRO
Ik denk dat ze de camera wat kunne verbetren als ze zich de moeite nemen om de firmware van die camera onderhanden te nemen.
Ik heb de TPH en zal die zeker niet wegdoen. Men is al aan het kijken om andere camera's onder de TPH te hangen ...
Groetjes uit Belgie

kind regards
Marnix

When you come like me from a phantom then the camera of the H os a big step backwards. I think i make a lot of people upset right now but that's my idea of the H.
Mine H is also in sale because of the crappy camera and the don't deliver the 100 mbs what the promiss. The advertising whas bigger en beter than the H.
I returned my H a while ago because of a bad camera (obviously). Derstig had it right from day one with his critique of the camera. I went with a 3DR Solo because it can be customized later and with a modified go pro hero 4 camera, I think it is the best picture out there for the money.

Have you looked at the old pictures of the pro. It got two antenna's en and whas the same the say. But after complaints yuneec have suddenly changed it. And the first buyers do nothing about the crapy connection. Yuneec reputation is not so good anymore.

I have the original H and crappy ST-16 with only two antennas. They work great but I don't try to fly BLOS. I'm on my way back by the 1000' mark. In 60 or so flights I have not experienced any connection problems.

I returned my H a while ago because of a bad camera (obviously). Derstig had it right from day one with his critique of the camera. I went with a 3DR Solo because it can be customized later and with a modified go pro hero 4 camera, I think it is the best picture out there for the money.

The Solo is indeed a super great aircraft, but where will you obtain customer service if needed? The available inventory is all that's left and being sold off after the company crashed.

I'm selling mine but not because its deficient in any way. Building a much larger one that will handle one of my DLSR's and I can add a computer for experiments. It will lift 9kg. Shooting in manual with raw you can get some excellent results with the camera on the H. Auto mode never works very well especially when you have dark ground and bright sky in the pic. For the money its hard to beat. Super stable platform. After flying and shooting with a hex no way I'd buy a quad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech