Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 12/9/18. BRAND NEW Typhoon H RealSense Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling a RealSense Module with the attaching hardware for your Yuneec Typhoon H.
Bought new and just never got around to installing it. Threw away the original packaging though..
Simple to install, then just turn on RealSense in your ST-16 and update your firmware.
Price of $229 includes FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 States and will be shipped from San Antonio, Texas.

CIMG3367.JPGCIMG3368.JPGCIMG3369.JPGCIMG3370.JPG

Buddy,
I would be happy to buy that and have installed one on my first Thphoon H. If it is still available please let me know. Thanks.

Send me a PayPal Payment and It's yours.
Once I receive the payment, I'll contact you back to confirm I received it and to double check your address you want me to ship to.
Once you receive it, if you aren't happy with it just send it back and I'll refund your $$ less what it cost me to ship. Return shipping would be on you though.
If you pay today, I can ship out to you tomorrow.
Also, it would be appreciated if you would cover the PayPal fees for me or PayPal will take nearly $10 ofrf the top..
Let me know, regards Buddy Collins in Texas.

Last edited:
Send me a PayPal Payment to [email protected] and It's yours.
Once I receive the payment, I'll contact you back to confirm I received it and to double check your address you want me to ship to.
Once you receive it, if you aren't happy with it just send it back and I'll refund your $$ less what it cost me to ship. Return shipping would be on you though.
If you pay today, I can ship out to you tomorrow.
Also, it would be appreciated if you would cover the PayPal fees for me or PayPal will take nearly $10 ofrf the top..
Let me know, regards Buddy Collins in Texas.
I use Paypal through but don't have an official account with them yet they tap my credit card. Will try to set one up today and very back to you.

PayPal received, thanks again. Send me your Mailing Address and I'll get this ready to go out tomorrow via Priority Mail.
Once I print up a Shipping Label, I'll let you know the Tracking Number.
Do you know how to use "conversations" on this Website?

PayPal received, thanks again. Send me your Mailing Address and I'll get this ready to go out tomorrow via Priority Mail.
Once I print up a Shipping Label, I'll let you know the Tracking Number.
Do you know how to use "conversations" on this Website?
No I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval