Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 6/5/17. CGO3 4K Camera and Steadygrip $260.00 Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling a lightly used back-up 4K Camera that works perfectly with no problems, never crashed or abused.
Comes with an 8-Battery Steadygrip for $260.00 with Free Priority Mail Shipping in the Lower 48 States.

CIMG1042.JPG CIMG1043.JPG CIMG1044.JPG CIMG1035.JPG CIMG1036.JPG CIMG1041.JPG

Last edited:
Yes I have Buddy, but i tryed make a deal wife you before but unsuccessfully ..... the price of shipping to brazil its so expensive... and them have to be a good deal.... maybe you can drop down the price ... i dont want the steadygrip ... think about Thanks

Anyone interested?
Yes I have Buddy, but i tryed make a deal wife you before but unsuccessfully ..... the price of shipping to brazil its so expensive... and them have to be a good deal.... maybe you can drop down the price ... i dont want the steadygrip ... think about Thanks

Hello.
I crashed my Q500 in Minsk, Belarus. Csn you send it there? How much?...
Thanks for your interest Alex, I can ship it to Belarus via Priority Mail International for $53.05, insured for the maximum which is $200.00 and WITHOUT the SteadyGrip unless you want to pay another $20.00 in shipping costs for a bigger box.
I'll sell you just the Camera and Gimbal (NO STEADYGRIP) shipped to Belarus for a total of $310.00 USD.

Anyone interested?

Buddy, I was supposed to sell my Typhoon with camera this coming Saturday(using the funds to partially finance the purchase of an H on the forum). Don't need the steady grip what's the best no-bs deal?

Buddy, I was supposed to sell my Typhoon with camera this coming Saturday(using the funds to partially finance the purchase of an H on the forum). Don't need the steady grip what's the best no-bs deal?
Thanks for your interest, why don't you make me an offer for just the Camera? The SteadyGrip is really just a throw-in.
Also, I have perfect H with one battery that I'm thinking about selling.. If you have interest in that.

Thanks for your interest, why don't you make me an offer for just the Camera? The SteadyGrip is really just a throw-in.
Also, I have perfect H with one battery that I'm thinking about selling.. If you have interest in that.

Buddy, How bout $200.00. You keep the steady grip and I'll pay the shipping, we can work out the transactional details so everyone feels secure. About the H, perhaps we could do so horse trading, plus, everyone favorite, cash.

Bill

Buddy, How bout $200.00. You keep the steady grip and I'll pay the shipping, we can work out the transactional details so everyone feels secure. About the H, perhaps we could do so horse trading, plus, everyone favorite, cash.

Bill
Bill, sent you a Conversation yesterday, did you receive it?

Hi buddy, i sent a PM to you .... have you got that ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval