Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sounds Like A Jet

Reaction score
Take it up about 30-40 feet. do a slow-to-med flyby. The Doppler affect sounds almost like a small jet moving slowly away! The low-whine of it sounds really different than the Phantoms. Is it just me, or does anyone else hear this?!

Also...................... any recommendations for removing this poop-eating grin from my face?! :D

Take it up about 30-40 feet. do a slow-to-med flyby. The Doppler affect sounds almost like a small jet moving slowly away! The low-whine of it sounds really different than the Phantoms. Is it just me, or does anyone else hear this?!
I hear it as well !
" I love the sound of props in the morning!, Sounds like victory" !:rolleyes:

Reactions: Forrestt and snerd
Also...................... any recommendations for removing this poop-eating grin from my face?! :D
Yeah! Take your H up about 400' and hit that little red button on the ST16 for two seconds ! LOL ! I bet it would wipe that grin off your face real fast! Just messing with ya! :(

Reactions: Forrestt and snerd
Yeah! Take your H up about 400' and hit that little red button on the ST16 for two seconds ! LOL ! I bet it would wipe that grin off your face real fast! Just messing with ya! :(
Better take a video of that, if you make a save with a hand catch you will have way more likes than Ming!!!

DC that's not even funny. LMAO

Reactions: DroneClone

Ha Ha, Ya someone needs to try that.

I here it's about a 50/50 success rate with the Phantoms on recovery.

Do you reckon at 400' you would have time to restart the motors?.
That would be awesome for a video Test. Filming from the sky as well as the ground and on board.
Those stupid people who do "will it blend videos"
Should try this first.... Then they can blend theirs. :p

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval