Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spare ST16 battery?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a spare ST16 battery?

UK based.

Cheers

Micheal, I bought mine directly from Yuneec Usa. they are $39.96 plus 3 to ship. Just call and tell them you want to order some parts!

Reactions: Michael George
I haven't looked but I'll wager a Google search would turn up a plethora of sellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof, I stand corrected. I could have sworn I read somewhere (here or on RCG) that this battery would work. Sorry for the confusion.
Electrically it is the same battery as the ST-16. Different connector and the wire gauge is smaller than the ST-16.
Same voltage and cell count (1). Also same physical size too.

It must have been brought up. I have this irresistible OCD type thing when people can't find an item they need I make it my life purpose to find it. Sad no, entertaining yes.

Does anyone know where I can buy a spare ST16 battery?

UK based.

Cheers
An cheap alternitive to buying a second battery is simply to get an external battery bank. You can attach it with some velcro to the underside of the ST-16 and connect it with s short usb cable. This would also eliminate the need to open up the transmitter and change the battery. That is probably some extra wear the connecter wasn't designed for on a constant basis.

Reactions: Deleted member 6299
IMG_0692.PNG
An cheap alternitive to buying a second battery is simply to get an external battery bank. You can attach it with some velcro to the underside of the ST-16 and connect it with s short usb cable. This would also eliminate the need to open up the transmitter and change the battery. That is probably some extra wear the connecter wasn't designed for on a constant basis.
Same as I do, a powerbank with 8000 mAh capacity and a little bit of velcro is all I need to fly all day long. This also have a solarcharger to maximise the battery.

Reactions: LINDA NOWICK
One comment that I do have with this setup is the Micro Usb sticking out of the bottom of the ST-16 tends to press against my body and in the long term bends, loses connection and needs replacement. My solution was to invest €0.83 on Ali-express in a 20 cm cable with a 90° plug. This shortens the cable so the the plug and cable are not pressing so hard against my abdomen and hence, last longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval