Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Speed Angle Mode

Can you think of any changes made to the controller or anything that happened to the controller between the last time the controller worked correctly and the first time the problem appeared?
Nothing that I can remeber. But at the same time, my E90 camera failed. Soudainly, that was impossible to detect it with the controller. But my CGOET was still detectable. that was I suppose that is a problem with camera and not with controller.

If any third party apps have been installed on the ST16S that could be an issue, but if that is not the case then it is adding up to a defective control mixer board in the ST16S.
Hi,
Nothing was installed on the ST16S.

I wish we could have found a solution to this, but I think @DoomMeister is correct. Some failure exists in the controller that will require sending it in for service.
The coincident failure of the e90 may be a camera problem. However, it could also be an odd symptom of the controller problem. Does the camera WiFi signal still show up on other devices, such as your smartphone?

I wish we could have found a solution to this, but I think @DoomMeister is correct. Some failure exists in the controller that will require sending it in for service.
The coincident failure of the e90 may be a camera problem. However, it could also be an odd symptom of the controller problem. Does the camera WiFi signal still show up on other devices, such as your smartphone?

No, the wifi signal from the E90 camera doesn't show up on my smartphone, but when I switch with the CGOET, the signal is available on the smartphone. So, I will send the controller and the E90 for service...

Thank you all for your help.

Reactions: DoomMeister
No, the wifi signal from the E90 camera doesn't show up on my smartphone, but when I switch with the CGOET, the signal is available on the smartphone. So, I will send the controller and the E90 for service...

Thank you all for your help.
Sorry to hear of your troubles with this system. Please keep us informed of what your service center finds to be the issue with both the ST16S and your E90.

My suspicions with the ST16S is a bad control mixer board. For the E90 it is most likely a bad flexible printed circuit cable (there are several in the camera/gimbal assembly).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz