Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Speed/Cruise Control and Tilt Control on H520/ST16S

Thanks for the input so far guys. I have another question on the controls so thought I'd post it here rather than start another thread...

Does the H520 have a 'cruise control'? And is this the same as a course lock? It would be great if I could get the drone moving in a smooth, straight line and just concentrate on controlling the camera (and maybe altitude).

I had the idea of using the trim controls to do this but not sure it will get to the desired speed.
Have you tried casting the 520 in manual mode to see if that gets your desired path. Altitude and last heading should still be quite stable. Have not performed myself.

Finally got to try this today (it was raining all weekend so couldn't get out with it).

No affect though - the trim didn't actually do anything that I could see. Does it need to be in manual mode maybe? I don't really want to do that because it will get taken but a little bit of wind anyway. I was in Angle mode and the D pads didn't seem to do anything at all apart from beep when you pressed them.

No Pads are not yet programmed, I hope that in the future, it will be especially for the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan