Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-12 or ST-16 as second controller anyone know where i could find one?

Reaction score
I am looking everywhere for an ST-12 Or ST-16. I can't find them anywhere. Any and all help appreciated.
Thanks

I am looking everywhere for an ST-12 Or ST-16. I can't find them anywhere. Any and all help appreciated.
Thanks
Why would you need one. The H comes with the ST16 and a Wizard which can both be used in Team Mode at the same time or the ST16 can be used with the ST10 for Team Mode.

I think the ST10+ will bind to the camera and the H. But the ST10 only has 10 channels hence the name. If you bind to the camera you can't rotate the gimbal. If you bind to the H, you can't raise and lower the landing gear. Hopefully they will come up with a way to use one of the camera buttons to raise and lower the gear so you can use the ST10 to fly the H and the ST16 to control the camera.

The ST12 is nearly impossible to find anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: raymond captuo
Why would you need one. The H comes with the ST16 and a Wizard which can both be used in Team Mode at the same time or the ST16 can be used with the ST10 for Team Mode.
Someone on here said that only the ST-12 or ST16 would work... I know the wizard would work but I like to fly with the standard control while the camera will have the st-16...
OR
Does the ST-10 Work?

Thanks
According to Yuneec customer service at 844-898-6332 you can purchase them directly from Yuneec, They said the 12, 16 and 24 are compatible.

Reactions: HarveyC
The question is cost?

Wow that's almost half the cost of the whole package.

You are correct. For whatever its worth, Yuneec has the ST10 transmitter priced at $499.99 and the ST10+ transmitter priced at $569.99 so in comparison the ST16 seems to be priced fairly at $574.99. The ST24 is priced at $1,199.99. Something tells me that the ST16 will be repriced much higher than $574.99 in the future.

Someone can confirm that the ST10+ can control the filght of the H (event if landing gear does not work) ?
In that case I could buy a Q500 (provided with st10+). That way, I will have my secondary controller and a drone that can carry a gopro for 549.00 €

We have done it but in good conscience I could not say that it is a trustworthy solution. We don't know for sure if the return to home would work or what exactly might happen if you loose signal between the controller and the aircraft. You would have to fly using one of the built in profiles...and since there is not an H profile built in it is hard to predict what might happen in different circumstances. It definitely would be one of those "Fly at your own risk" situations.

Hello, I'm new here I just bought an H and I'm looking at the possibility of operating the camera with another remote control. With the ST16 and changing the configuration could you manage the camera with the sticks?

Thank you I hope to learn enough, a lot, to be able to start a small business.

Considering the question was asked 3 years ago and the OP hasn’t been here for over 2 years......I’d be surprised if you get an answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval