Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St-12 v St-10

Reaction score
Everyone keeps referring to the St-10 controller. Q-500 came with a St-12. Is there a difference?

Yea looks like the 12 if primarily for the H, looks like there's a toggle for the landing gear and a dial for the camera? 12 channel.

ST12_G1.jpg

Yes, that's the remote I got in the box with my Q-500. Is that odd? Or is that just what they are shipping now?

Mine came with the sT10+.

Was yours new or used?

As the Q500 doesn't have retractable landing gear, I can't imagine they'd ship the Q500 with that controller unless they had run out of ST10+s for the last few that rolled out before they completely dropped the model.

I just picked up a second Q500 4k Typhoon Tuesday and it came with the ST12 pictured. The two extras do nothing for the Q500 4K Typhoon, they are only for the H. My previous Typhoon came with the ST10.

Everyone keeps referring to the St-10 controller. Q-500 came with a St-12. Is there a difference?
Hi, mine arrived brand new Typhoon Q500 4k with New ST12 Ground Station. I found the Specs online, exactly same as ST10+, So I refuse to go thru Firmware update as my Typhoon is latest version, and no Updates are needed. It flys perfectly out of box, no calibration needed. If you have another Yuneec Hex, you may link it with the ST12 also, later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval