Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 and Wizard In Team Mode?

Reaction score
So I'm having a bit of an issue. We are wanting to use our Typhoon H to take video, and from what I saw, you were supposed to be able to use the Wizard to control the drone, while using the ST-16 to control the camera. Can't seem to get that to work. Can use the Wizard fine, but when it's connected to the wizard, the ST-16 becomes useless. Any one know how to get this to actually work? Basically I want to control the camera while my co-worker controls the drone in flight.

To be clear, the ST-16 will still work, I just lose control of the Gimble, so I'm not able to rotate the camera to capture what I want. I want the person flying the drone to be able to focus solely on flying the drone, so I can focus solely on taking the video/pictures.

You need to bind the ST16 to the camera. RH sticks will then control the gimbal. From memory page 13 and 14 of the v.1.1 manual covers this workflow setup.

Update: I figured it out, and you were right JCFlippen, once it's in Team Mode, just go to System Settings and bind the camera to the ST-16 again, and it'll work. Thank you!

Try this :
- turn on the ST16, then the Typhoon H; WAIT complete connection with the camera;
- click on the camera icon to switch the parameter ST16 to Team mode ; The led under the battery of the Typhoon H flashes red;
- pair the Wizard with the Typhoon H: press the power button of the Wizard until the led Wizard and the battery will turn blue to green (the Typhoon H beeps twice) then release; now the Wizard will control the flight (change to the side: smart / angle / home) while the ST16 will manage the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis