Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st 16 and wizard

Reaction score
hi peeps

if you are use the st16 and wizard in team mofe is there any way the st16 can take control of the bird in an enrgency

a friend would like to attach the wizard to his dog and have the h follow the dog in smart mode watch me with the real sense on but id like to have some get out of jail card

thanks .... loving the pro only had it for 2 days so still experimenting :)

The H can only be bound to one controller at a time. I doubt that you would be able to bind the ST16 while the H is in the air. The experiment you propose is fraught with risk. If the animal happens to brush against something that could push a button on the Wizard the H could crash or be lost. In addition the pilot is supposed to be in control of the aircraft at all times.

I have tried this. As Steve pointed out, the H binds to only one device at a time. Only way to bind it to another device is to power down the H and restart it. I have tried turning off my ST-16 in flight and tried to use the wizard and it would not connect.
I am sure it is a safety feature to make sure another controller would not interfere or hijack the control.

My "dog", Taku, seems to like the bird, and I threaten to have it lead him on his daily walks (me with ST-16).
Unfortunately the physics do not add up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval