Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Transmitter Tray

Can't spell "dog" either ?

?The lesson there is; when you have a name for a website domain and you do a search and it comes back as 'available' - buy it right then, because the minute you leave that page well; doggoneit - turns out someone else was looking for it too BUT, turns out for about 150 bucks more than 20 minutes ago, you can have it back. :eek: Either that or the people who sell domains are dishonest crooks.

True story, my dog's name was Copper . . . .and he was a dog. ?

Reactions: Phaedrus
Th
Its called Trey because I can't spell. ;) All Copperdawg items have a warranty against manufacturing defects and we do insure against shipping damage. In 11 years with thousands of custom painted motorcycle parts delivered to all seven continents, we have had precisely two (2) damaged items in that time due to shipping, and both of them ironically; were in the same state - Arizona. They were replaced with no cost to the customer. We do everything we can to produce a defect free product and ensure that it is well packed for its final journey. If something is wrong we will do everything we can to make it right.
Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I had a couple of early Tray users that have since purchased either a 520 or a Plus with the updated ST-16S and were asking about the use of the Tray with that version. We added to all trays; an adapter that allows use of the ST-16S back in July of last year. However, if you purchased a Trey prior to the release of the Plus, I will send you at no cost, one of the adapters, It is a simple peel & stick piece of hard rubber that goes on the top inside edge of the handle as shown.

TrayFix.jpg

Reactions: rdonson
I had a couple of early Tray users that have since purchased either a 520 or a Plus with the updated ST-16S and were asking about the use of the Tray with that version. We added to all trays; an adapter that allows use of the ST-16S back in July of last year. However, if you purchased a Trey prior to the release of the Plus, I will send you at no cost, one of the adapters, It is a simple peel & stick piece of hard rubber that goes on the top inside edge of the handle as shown.

View attachment 15203
Hi hope we are all well, l m trying to get a typhoon H Pro ST16 tray I have looked everywhere in the UK without any luck any help would be appreciated,
Ron

There seems to be a few models available, the wooden ones are probably OK, but usually requires assembly and finishing with paint etc. There are carbon fiber versions available too, they all seem to do the job of holding the controller in place, then it is down to personal choice, certainly if your in US then it's a no brainer, it's much cheaper to buy the version there, the cost of shipping becomes a factor for everyone else then, I wouldn't like to decide which one to get, the EU is slightly different and cheaper but is it better don't know, do the sellers offer returns if not happy, I don't know, choices choices.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
There seems to be a few models available, the wooden ones are probably OK, but usually requires assembly and finishing with paint etc. There are carbon fiber versions available too, they all seem to do the job of holding the controller in place, then it is down to personal choice, certainly if your in US then it's a no brainer, it's much cheaper to buy the version there, the cost of shipping becomes a factor for everyone else then, I wouldn't like to decide which one to get, the EU is slightly different and cheaper but is it better don't know, do the sellers offer returns if not happy, I don't know, choices choices.

I received my transmitter tray and steady drive from the US a couple of weeks ago. ( I live in Ireland ). If you like me are a thumbs and fingers flyer like my you will love the smoother control you will get with the tray. The quality is first class The neck strap that comes with it is very comfortable. With your hands now free from holding the transmitter your fingers are now free to move all the controls and sticks more accurately, this makes for a more relaxed flight.
I haven't used the Steady Drive yet but am hoping to get out soon and I will let you all know how I get on.
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I received my transmitter tray and steady drive from the US a couple of weeks ago. ( I live in Ireland ). If you like me are a thumbs and fingers flyer like my you will love the smoother control you will get with the tray. The quality is first class The neck strap that comes with it is very comfortable. With your hands now free from holding the transmitter your fingers are now free to move all the controls and sticks more accurately, this makes for a more relaxed flight.
I haven't used the Steady Drive yet but am hoping to get out soon and I will let you all know how I get on.
Cheers.
Mike
Not trying to start an argument, but how do know the EU sellers one isn't just as good? It has palm rests and additional accessories to mount an external monitor, I can see the loyalty people are showing for one, but doesn't mean one is inferior to the other either.

Not trying to start an argument, but how do know the EU sellers one isn't just as good? It has palm rests and additional accessories to mount an external monitor, I can see the loyalty people are showing for one, but doesn't mean one is inferior to the other either.
Just get whichever one you like so? I am just stating that I really like the quality and functionality of the one I have.
Mike

Just get whichever one you like so? I am just stating that I really like the quality and functionality of the one I have.
Mike
To be brutally honest, I'll make do with the original strap, if I had to choose, probably the EU made one, but I'm not a close proximity flyer, over 95% of the time I walk/hike 3 to 5 miles, with a Yuneec backpack, up-to 6 batteries and a heavy drone pad, that's enough, add a bag to carry the transmitter tray, leaves it vulnerable to getting damaged, or tripping me up navigating difficult terrain,.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone