Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 Transmitter Tray

At around $250 delivered to Australia I could never justify!!!
Is there any further word on the fiberglass version which was mooted a year or so ago??
Cheers

I just wanted to make an announcement that we have recently updated the entire Copperdawg site. The address for the main page is still Copperdawg.com but the pages now are slightly different. There are new sections and navigation to the Typhoon Gear page is active through out the entire website. The old links will not work as these pages have different names. You can also click on the link under my avatar.

That is a really nice looking tray! I've always been a tray guy, especially when flying helis or aerobatics. I'm betting you could sell these in the regular RC market.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
So....I go to see about ordering my tray... and I see "new item coming soon!" Curiosity engaged! @Ty Pilot

I’ve seen it in action and love it. I’m sure it will be released soon.

All of the links prior to my post above #162 will not work. And if you visited the old page in the past and click the new link, your browser may try to pull up the old page so you will need to hit the refresh button. You can click the link below my Avatar and go to the home page or click this link and go straight to the Typhoon Page and yes, there is a new item coming. ?

None at this time except to say it should not be too much longer. ?
For us buying in other countries, what's the warranty if it arrives broken? As in damage during transit, would it be a PayPal claim?

Yes it would be a claim against the courier company as it's them that probably would have damaged it
For us buying in other countries, what's the warranty if it arrives broken? As in damage during transit, would it be a PayPal claim?

I just wanted to make an announcement that we have recently updated the entire Copperdawg site. The address for the main page is still Copperdawg.com but the pages now are slightly different. There are new sections and navigation to the Typhoon Gear page is active through out the entire website. The old links will not work as these pages have different names. You can also click on the link under my avatar.
It's called a Trey on part of the website is that a spin on the word Tray for marketing?

That's from staying up till weeee hours in the morning and letters start looking the same.?

It's called a Trey on part of the website is that a spin on the word Tray for marketing?

Its called Trey because I can't spell. ;) All Copperdawg items have a warranty against manufacturing defects and we do insure against shipping damage. In 11 years with thousands of custom painted motorcycle parts delivered to all seven continents, we have had precisely two (2) damaged items in that time due to shipping, and both of them ironically; were in the same state - Arizona. They were replaced with no cost to the customer. We do everything we can to produce a defect free product and ensure that it is well packed for its final journey. If something is wrong we will do everything we can to make it right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss