Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st-16

Reaction score
Hi Guys I was flying today all good but when i placed my pan switch from first to 2nd or 3rd position the drone tried to land, when i flicked it back to 1st position ok again 2nd position slower trying to land than 3rd position any thoughts

Hi Guys I was flying today all good but when i placed my pan switch from first to 2nd or 3rd position the drone tried to land, when i flicked it back to 1st position ok again 2nd position slower trying to land than 3rd position any thoughts
Yup. I think you've got some channels mixed. If that's what it is, you are lucky to still have the aircraft.
But before we jump all over the recovery for that condition, it would be best to confirm that's what is really wrong.

Have you been doing anything in the "Channel Settings" menu?

Compare your channel settings against the associated images in the document below.
The first focus should be on the "Thr" screen and the "A06" screen. Select them on right hand side of the Channel Settings main screen, but DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING on the left side of the screen. But check everything down through "A08".

If you have an issue, then we can talk about how best to clear it.

Attachments

• ST16 Default Channel Settings.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
i have attached photos of thr and ao6. i have never been in here to make any adjustments but this a second hand typhoon h so previous owner maybe?IMG_0750.JPGIMG_0751.JPGIMG_0752.JPG

That explains the behavior. Now for the fix:

1st level fix - (Usually works, but not always)
1.) Delete the model you currently have from the ST16.
2.) Create a new model.
3.) Bind to it.
4.) Check the channel settings screen to see if it cleared.

If that doesn't work, try the 2nd level. (Works more often, but still sometimes not.)
1.) Do a factory Reset.
2.) Ensure all models are deleted.
3.) Create a new model.
4.) Bind to it.
5.) Check the channel settings screen to see if it cleared.

If that doesn't work, you can try to disable the mix. We probably ought to talk about that one first. A chance of making things worse certainly exists with that one.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me in the st-16 problem kudos to wtfd project i actually used the first method
1st level fix - (Usually works, but not always)
1.) Delete the model you currently have from the ST16.
2.) Create a new model.
3.) Bind to it.
4.) Check the channel settings screen to see if it cleared. And it worked just finished testing all is great thanks again Its great to have a few brains to pick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval