Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ & 4K camera

Reaction score
Hi all just joined the forum I have a q500 +4K and I got to say it is a nice bit of kit went out for the first time and ending up looking for a lost dog for the nexst three days.
The dog was found but I could not take the credit for it,I soon found that the q500 was a drone that you could get to grips with, but my st10+ has developed a problem were he screen will glitch and the lower part of the screen will go green then it go's as quick as it came, so it has gone off to yuneec they have told me thay will get it sorted asp the only thing was I had to pay for the cost of postage witch came to £40 the drone is only 8 weeks old.
I will let you all no what was wrong I hope.
Steven

Reactions: greatbear1968
Hi all just joined the forum I have a q500 +4K and I got to say it is a nice bit of kit went out for the first time and ending up looking for a lost dog for the nexst three days.
The dog was found but I could not take the credit for it,I soon found that the q500 was a drone that you could get to grips with, but my st10+ has developed a problem were he screen will glitch and the lower part of the screen will go green then it go's as quick as it came, so it has gone off to yuneec they have told me thay will get it sorted asp the only thing was I had to pay for the cost of postage witch came to £40 the drone is only 8 weeks old.
I will let you all no what was wrong I hope.
Steven
If it is only 8 weeks old I would of took it back to where I got it from & made them pay the postage

If it is only 8 weeks old I would of took it back to where I got it from & made them pay the postage
Hi purchased it back in late September I did contact the retailer for a copy of the invoice and told them why but thay did not say any thing about the fult, yuneec said thay could not find any thing wrong with the st10+ but is has work fine since it came back.
But I will not buy from drone’s direct again.
Steven.

Reactions: greatbear1968

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital