Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ Firmware update instructions

The attached document was developed to assist a member needing instructions for updating ST10+ firmware. The document is easier to use than the standard instructions that come with the firmware, so it is posted here for anyone that may need it in the future. The document is currently provided in only English and French.
Is yuneec still supporting the Q500? I don't see it on their website and I am trying to download updated software and can't seem to get it. The link will not connect.

Is yuneec still supporting the Q500? I don't see it on their website and I am trying to download updated software and can't seem to get it. The link will not connect.
Downloads can be found at this link.

Hello, I just checked my settings and my FW build number is st10+v01b29c, I think it flew last time I had it out a couple years ago, is there any reason to update if it is working? Also off topic for this thread but my Android version is 4.0.3, is that something people update? Kernel Version 3.0.8, not sure what that is TBH.

thanks for all the resources!

nope drop box link does not work
same problem firmware does not exist on yuncee wepage.
i need firmware for st 10 + as well as firmware for camera and drone next

nope drop box link does not work
same problem firmware does not exist on yuncee wepage.
i need firmware for st 10 + as well as firmware for camera and drone next
When you click the link select show on webpage if you do not have Dropbox on your device. Both my link and the one from @WTFDproject work as I just verified them.

Reactions: carrrrrrrrrrrl
I knew what you meant. It's bit me a couple times this week already. :)

I just uploaded a new version of the Firmware update documents. Not much of an upgrade, just put in a note prior to Step 6 so folks won't freak out if they open EU version and find about a dozen or so files that are not in the US version. Load 'em all on the SD. If the system doesn't need it, it won't use it.

The attached document was developed to assist a member needing instructions for updating ST10+ firmware. The document is easier to use than the standard instructions that come with the firmware, so it is posted here for anyone that may need it in the future. The document is currently provided in only English and French.
HI, I have updated my ST10+ and Q500+ with firmware but I am getting the pulsing red light on re-starting the copter, noting that an initialisation has failed. Although the ST10+ sees the bird and camera is working correctly, no rotors activate. I have tested the heads of the rotors on the GUI and all work fine so it isn't a problem there. Any help greatly appreciated thank you!

Attachments

• 20230727_105450.jpg
    20230727_105450.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230727_105508.jpg
    20230727_105508.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230727_105541.jpg
    20230727_105541.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 20230727_105612.jpg
    20230727_105612.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: WTFDproject
HI, I have updated my ST10+ and Q500+ with firmware but I am getting the pulsing red light on re-starting the copter, noting that an initialisation has failed. Although the ST10+ sees the bird and camera is working correctly, no rotors activate. I have tested the heads of the rotors on the GUI and all work fine so it isn't a problem there. Any help greatly appreciated thank you!
HI again,

Oops - idiot update -had the receiver set on home mode - changed to angle, now all is good. I'm off to have a lie down! Sorry to bother you!

• Love
Reactions: WTFDproject
Bonjour, pour moi la mise à jour de mon ST10+ a échouée et l'écran reste noir sans aucune communication possible. De plus le service client Yuneec vient me prévenir qu'il est maintenant impossible de dépanner le Q500 ou St10 car il n'ont plus de pièces détachées ou de firmware:fou:.
Je suis en France je ne sais pas comment je vais faire.:eek:

Attachments

• Minitec.JPG
    Minitec.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
The thread in this link was created to address the blank screen issues. The process is long and cumbersome for most of us. You may want to review the process and evaluate any time you may need to install the required software, install drivers and to learn the required skills. If you are not already set up and familiar with this type of task, it might be quite a challenge compared to replacing the controller.

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval