Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St10+ phone memory low? Delete HELP!

Reaction score
My controller now blocks my monitor view with this screen.
If I hit "IGNORE" the message screen goes away for about a minute then returns.
Trying to delete data leads only to "DEAD ENDS"
I put a 16GB card in the st10 (in the battery compartment) thinkin it could use that card for storage, but the same screen pops up during flight. The unit is eight months old and this is the first sd card I put in it.....been meaning too this forced me to git roun to it...:)
Anybody solved this problem? Thanks for any help.... (see pic)20160409_071231.jpg

Have you tried to clear some of it?
Yes....tried each screen offered suggestion. .. it lead to another message screen that didn't do anything....only a unhelpful message like "no conversation" and nothing gets deleted.
I ended up going into the ST10+ controller system settings and reset the whole system memory...I had to totally rebind my typhoon q500 4K and typhoon q500 G and cameras to this ST10+ transmitter.
I will be testing it out later today....I think the total system reset solved this bizarre warning message.
Its rainy this weekend and dont have the guts to fly the birds in my house... (that may change if I get the courage to turn GPS off and see how I do...out in an open field of course, first)

Thanks for your reply....resetting the whole system is a bit unsettling because it Warns you all applications and everything else will be "WIPED" from the memory.....oh well i live 60 miles from Yuneec headquarters and hoped they could reload any critical applications if they went the way of the digital waste basket ;^/

I need to educate myself on updating the q500....I saw too many posts of people attempting the update and creating unwanted problems.
I haven't found any clear YouTube videos on precise updating procedures from a pc.
Even Ryan's video heads off in a direction that is unclear about downloading needed software before any updates are even possible!
I do have the Yuneec GUI loaded up but need some other software that needs to be loaded before I can do an update.
Yuneec techs were kind enough to upgrade three of my copters to 1.7 when I made an appointment and waited in the lobby.
The only way I can tell what version I am on is how fast it flies at top speed.
Im pretty sure the copter update is still at 1.7
although my st10 controllers all state version 1.4.
I asked patrick to update the cameras also but have no way to tell what version they are on....looks like I'll have to get myself a little more computer savvy to update or check these parameters out myself.
I will test out the "system resetted ST10"
In an hour or two and see if the warning screen has gone away, and how fast it flies....

The ST10+ latest update is bc29 I think.

You do have a 16gb SD card in the controller right? Under the battery?

I added a fresh 16 gigabyte card under the battery yesterday I flew the copter and the reset controller today and it goes 17 and a half miles an hour full speed so it must still be version 1.7 on the copter but as I read the flight mode control settings on the st10 controller it says Android version 4.0.3 kernel version 3.0.8 build number B-24c hardware version 1.4

so resetting the controller doesn't seem to have affected the updated Chopper version 1.7 but I'm not sure other than what I read from the flight mode control screen on the st10 controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval