Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Strange message appeared on ST10+

Reaction score
OK, I've started to get a strange message on the screen of my ST10+. Never had this message before in the previous 150+ flights. When the message first appears it says...
"Phone storage space is going low. Please remove some data to ensure the stability of the device". It then has a 'View Deails / Ignore' button. If you press view details I get a short list of things to delete. Applications 109Mb, Mail 0Mb and SMS/MMS 8Kb. I've tried to upload a picture of what's happening but not sure if it's worked. WTF?!! Anyone else ever had this message? I need to know how to get rid of it. If I press the ignore button, the message disappears but comes back again about 10-20 seconds later. Most annoying!IMG_5090.JPG

If there is no SD card in the slot under the ST10 battery or the the SD card is full, then the Flight Logs will be stored in the ST10 memory, which is limited. If it is full enough, the Android sends this error message (thinking it is a phone ;-).
So the solution is to reset the ST10 and put a fresh formatted SD card in the ST10. Format it with FAT32. An cheap one is enough (I use an old 2GB card to store flight logs).

After factory reset of the ST10, you have to create a new model and bind copter and camera again. Make sure you have the password for the camera (usually the standard password).

br HE

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren57
If there is no SD card in the slot under the ST10 battery or the the SD card is full, then the Flight Logs will be stored in the ST10 memory, which is limited. If it is full enough, the Android sends this error message (thinking it is a phone ;-).
So the solution is to reset the ST10 and put a fresh formatted SD card in the ST10. Format it with FAT32. An cheap one is enough (I use an old 2GB card to store flight logs).

After factory reset of the ST10, you have to create a new model and bind copter and camera again. Make sure you have the password for the camera (usually the standard password).

br HE
Thanks, that all sounds pretty straight forward. I have no SD card in the ST10, so like you said, the internal memory must be getting full. So to be clear, I just hit 'Factory Reset' and then re-bind the Q with the ST10? Just one more thing! Where do I find the password for the camera?

Yes, factory reset and rebinding according binding procedure in the manual. There is also mentioned the standard password (the same as Agustine said above). The password is also in a text file on the SD card that is inserted in the camera (so that the camera also 'knows' it).

br HE

Reactions: Ren57

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval