Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St10+ problem or q500

Reaction score
Hi all I hooked the camera up to the q500 the display blink on and off as soon I unplugged the camera I get a good display back any ideas on what it might be

Hi all I hooked the camera up to the q500 the display blink on and off as soon I unplugged the camera I get a good display back any ideas on what it might be

Is this the same camera that had a problem with the SD card a few days ago?
Have you tried the camera on another controller?
Are both drone and controller batteries adequately charged?
Any recent history that might help?
Does the entire display blink on and off, or just the video portion?

Is this the same camera that had a problem with the SD card a few days ago?
Have you tried the camera on another controller?
Are both drone and controller batteries adequately charged?
Any recent history that might help?
Does the entire display blink on and off, or just the video portion?
I bond a different rc and it works fine. So then I tried that same rc again and the hole screen blinks on and off. Different camera same q500 I do believe that the wifi board is bad on the other camera that I was having trouble with

I bond a different rc and it works fine. So then I tried that same rc again and the hole screen blinks on and off. Different camera same q500 I do believe that the wifi board is bad on the other camera that I was having trouble with

I'm confused.
Looking at ONLY the one camera that was flashing on and off. Do you mean that sometimes the video looks good and sometimes not on BOTH controllers, or do you mean it always looks good on one, and never looks good on the other.

Please clarify what is blinking on and off. Your original post seems to imply the entire screen is going off and on. That means both telemetry and video, which are two different systems, broadcasting from two different areas of the drone/camera combination. We need to understand whether it is both, or just the video.

I'm confused.
Looking at ONLY the one camera that was flashing on and off. Do you mean that sometimes the video looks good and sometimes not on BOTH controllers, or do you mean it always looks good on one, and never looks good on the other.

Please clarify what is blinking on and off. Your original post seems to imply the entire screen is going off and on. That means both telemetry and video, which are two different systems, broadcasting from two different areas of the drone/camera combination. We need to understand whether it is both, or just the video.
Sorry for the confusion. Ok the camera that we were speaking of that couldn't find sd card . That has a bad board.. I put a different camera on the drone everything worked well as far as wifi .. but the display on the st10 + blinks on and off the entire screen cannot get it to capture a picture or video..I took a st10 from a different drone and bonded it to the one I'm having the issue with and everything works perfectly fine.

That helps a lot. At least the newest issue is controller related. It might e a bad screen, but the fact it will not initiate photos and video connector hints the issue is more general, like a power supply issue. I'd check connectors, and take a HARD look at the wire that goes to the battery. That wire is subject to breaking inside, causing an on/off connection.

Back to the first camera, the one with the WIFI trouble: Does it work any better if you bind it to the good controller?

That helps a lot. At least the newest issue is controller related. It might e a bad screen, but the fact it will not initiate photos and video connector hints the issue is more general, like a power supply issue. I'd check connectors, and take a HARD look at the wire that goes to the battery. That wire is subject to breaking inside, causing an on/off connection.

Back to the first camera, the one with the WIFI trouble: Does it work any better if you bind it to the good controller?
No still the same problem

Hi. New to the forum. I have a similar issue. A friend of mine gifted an older q500 w/ st10 to me that had crashed. Another friend found an abandoned /crashed q5004k and had it laying around for more than a year and I asked if i could try and get it up and flying again using the st10 from the first q500. Everything looked good.. updated the st10, able to select the q5004k and the cgo3 no trouble but as soon as the st10 connects to the cgo3 the screen will switch into the setup menu then back to the main view repeatedly. I did contact yuneec and they stated the st10 was not compatible with the cgo3 even though the firmware allowed me to choose the camera. So i ask is that really the case? I was looking into getting an st10+ to get this up and working and is this the same issue you are having? Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss