Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Lanyard

THE BEST solution for putting the ST16 around your neck

http://www.copperdawg.com/TransTray.htm

The best addition for my Typhoon H I've made.
I’ll wholeheartedly second this recommendation. This tray gets the straps away from the lanyard attachment point which put the joysticks at risk of getting caught on the lanyard as happened to me. Yes, unusual circumstances but ther is no such thing as a Lone Ranger.

Working out a little would help develop the upper body musculature and relieve that discomfort[emoji56]. It’s pretty hard to fit all the ST-16 has on a Play Station controller[emoji6]

PatR
I see you are a member of the KMA club. Some of your comments this past week have had me laughing out loud even though there is no one around me. I’ll guarantee everyone that they won’t forget the point you are making.

I bought the Yuneeq brand lanyard for my two ST16s. It's very convenient when you have to do something with your hands than hold on to the massive controller (like to direct people or hand catch your Typhoon).

I would go for the Copperdawg (I love carbon fiber!) but the price to outfit 2 ST16 controllers is a deal breaker.

Until you pull the stupid stunt I did and the you will be kicking yourself in the backside for not springing for them. An ounce of prevention ......

Why would you need two of CopperDawg’s tray? I have two TH and two ST16 and it’s easy to swap ST16 in and out of the tray.

I wondered the same thing but thought he might be running two controllers at the same time - one person flying, another operating the camera. Maybe he has 2 UAVs to go along with the 2 controllers!

I got a 2nd ST16 to run Team Mode. The 2nd controller flies the drone while the primary st16 controls the camera.

I thought about 2 THs but I opted for a Mavic Air and the Pro to switch them around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox