Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 not powering up

jtd

Reaction score
i just got a Typhoon H and only flown in once so far. i own a Q500 for few months. But the problem im having right now with my st16 is its not powering on. get blue lights on and a beep but nothing shows up on screen. when i press the arrow keys they all make a beep:/

i just got a Typhoon H and only flown in once so far. i own a Q500 for few months. But the problem im having right now with my st16 is its not powering on. get blue lights on and a beep but nothing shows up on screen. when i press the arrow keys they all make a beep:/

Try unplugging the battery in the back then reconnecting and starting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried that and it does the same thing. blue light on but screen doesnt lit up at all. also arrow keys make a beeping sound when pressed:(

How charged is the battery? Does it show it's charging with the battery icon on screen when plugged into USB? My first ST actually discharged instead of charging. I made an EC2 lead for my HiTec and charged the battery out of the ST. I did end up getting that repaired by Yuneec.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Doesn't show its charging when tapping the screen. ordered a new batt for it so hoping that fix's it:/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li