Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 reset

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I am new to the forum and I am in need of some assistance. I have had my typhoon for about 4 months. I used it a few times and then we moved, by the time we got settled into our new place and I was ready to fire up the drone I had forgotten the swipe pattern that I used on initial setup. Since I had only used it a couple of time the pattern was forgotten. Can anyone tell me a quick fix to reset the pattern so I can get back to flying? any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: john doyle
Yes sir, the screen has 9 dots in a box pattern and as a security precision you have to swype a pattern amongst the doubts in order to gain access to the ST16, just like unlocking a mobile phone. Hope that helps.

Yes sir, the screen has 9 dots in a box pattern and as a security precision you have to swype a pattern amongst the doubts in order to gain access to the ST16, just like unlocking a mobile phone. Hope that helps.
Oh boy, I didn't even know you could lock it like a phone. I hope someone here is an android expert that can come up with a solution. Otherwise you'll need to call Yuneec 844-343-9770.

Yeah, trying to keep my son out of it and locked myself out!!! Go figure!

Reactions: Murray Martz
yes a joke... no offense intended.

Does it ask you for you backup PIN after a few wrong attempts?

I have an older tablet that I set up with a pattern. When I set it up it also required a backup PIN to be entered. I just attempted to enter incorrect patterns and it offers an option to enter PIN after several incorrect patterns.

Does it ask you for you backup PIN after a few wrong attempts?

I have an older tablet that I set up with a pattern. When I set it up it also required a backup PIN to be entered. I just attempted to enter incorrect patterns and it offers an option to enter PIN after several incorrect patterns.

After I try it 5 times it tells me that I'm locked out for 30 seconds and then I can try again.

Could be a difference in Android versions, my tablet is Android 4.4. Here is a photo of pattern screen:

PIN.jpg

Good afternoon,

I am new to the forum and I am in need of some assistance. I have had my typhoon for about 4 months. I used it a few times and then we moved, by the time we got settled into our new place and I was ready to fire up the drone I had forgotten the swipe pattern that I used on initial setup. Since I had only used it a couple of time the pattern was forgotten. Can anyone tell me a quick fix to reset the pattern so I can get back to flying? any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Moborobo (Windows)

Did anyone figure this out? I have the same problem and the video posted gave me no help.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was just being stupid and remembered it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbd777