Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 SD card

Reaction score
Hi I see the SD card slot on the bottom of the ST16 but I only got 1 16GB card with mine which I put in my camera so does the ST16 have built-in memory

Hi I see the SD card slot on the bottom of the ST16 but I only got 1 16GB card with mine which I put in my camera so does the ST16 have built-in memory

No. If you don’t have a memory card on the ST16, you will need to turn on your Typhoon H to playback your recorded pics and videos.

It appears ignorance is bliss...

The ST-16 does not store data or video on an SD card. Only temporary videos and photos, received directly from the camera WiFi, which are continuously over written, along with telemetry which is maintained, are stored on the ST-16. The ST-16 does not need an SD card.

Reactions: Racepro60
Thanks PatR just was basing it on my old Q500 when it needed a SD card in the st10+ for telemetry for yuneec incase of a warranty claim that's all

It also should be noted, that the 16GB microSD card that came with the H is really too slow for smooth 4K video. The files that came with the H should be copied to your home computer, and that card should be formatted for firmware upgrades.

I would recommend getting a microSD card for use in the H, that is U3 and either class 10 or V rated. You want to look for a write speed of at least 80 MB p/s or better... ignore the read speed of the card... for our purposes, it is irrelevant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio