Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st16 series controller running voltage

Same issue with the regular ST16 controller. Connected to a dc power source the unit percent of charge is running down. Try to use my CGO 4 with a dolly, but after a few houres the ST16 controller shows low battery status although it is connected to a dc adapter.
It actually appears to be that Yuneec placed a timer inside. But you can use the controller furthermore.

running full ide test on h520e connected to st16e for battery up time for drone not armed but camera running and controller. amps had to be adjusted up. Idle amps are 2.81 to 2.93 with out obs with obs 3..09 3.11 amps.

run time with drone e90 and st16e. the st16e up time is 5 hours 51min when connected to h520e and payload. that should give me 8 full flights on fully charge flight batteries with decent amount of time to spare. much better than now which is 2 flights average before swapping out the st16e battery. and I almost killed that battery ran the battery on the st16e to 3 percent, so 5 hours is the cutoff time for ultrax h480 flight batteries running the st16e.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis