Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 troubleshooting help for newbie?

The ST16 Firmware on the good ST16 is up to date. I don't know why the PC can't see it.
I would wait for some of the more computer savvy guys to comment. Anything beyond here would be speculation on my part, and likely to make things worse.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Update: after many failed attempts, it finally allowed me to view the files in the good controller. It still doesn’t show up in “my computer”, and still shows an error...but one of the times I plugged it in, an option window popped up that let me view the files.
Still nothing from bad controller with fully charged battery.

The ST16 Firmware on the good ST16 is up to date. I don't know why the PC can't see it.
I would wait for some of the more computer savvy guys to comment. Anything beyond here would be speculation on my part, and likely to make things worse.

is everything else good? No updates required?

Update: after many failed attempts, it finally allowed me to view the files in the good controller. It still doesn’t show up in “my computer”, and still shows an error...but one of the times I plugged it in, an option window popped up that let me view the files.
Still nothing from bad controller with fully charged battery.
What operating system are you running on your PC?

Let the good ST16 fully boot up and after that plug the USB cable in.

What driver did you try to install? In Device manager it appears as USB device, ADB interface.
It should be also visible as Mobile device in Device manager (above the USB controller). Do you have this both when the fully booted ST16 was plugged in?

br HE

AC I'm just curious,what part of the country are you from,assuming USA.Just maybe there is someone close bywho is willing to help,maybe over the phone,,just a thought,not to infringe on anyone but sometimes members have got together on here to help each other. Keith C.

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop