Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 Update - Screen Is Now Black

Howdy,

I haven't flown the drones in awhile, and was updating one of my two H520's, following instructions and generally doing OK until I got the screen instruction to power down the ST16 and restart it. Since I'd done my first ST16 and had no issues, I wasn't expecting this: I turned it off, turned it on, and all I get now is the white Yuneec power up indicator, then the screen goes blank. The blue power light stays on. I've tried taking off the battery, powering down and on a few times, but no joy.

Anyone else experience this, and if so, what needs to be done to fix this?

Thanks,
Me I have that problem to.how did you fix it

I've had this same problem in the past week with "black screen issue" after startup. I factory reset the controller but it didn't help. I am able to get to the "pad" screen but when on the flight screen the screen goes black n blue light stays on. I rebinded it to the "H" but that didn't help. I then connected the ST16 to my home wifi.... And that seemed to fix it. It stays on you guys!!! It's Working!!! Connecting to the wifi also fixed the time n date.

Connecting to the wifi also fixed the time n date.
That is normal. If you are in an area that goes on Daylight Savings Time you will see the time change once the GPS in the ST16 gets a lock. GPS only uses Standard Time so the clock will revert to Standard if the ST16 was set to Daylight Savings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerrie1961