Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16+ wierdness

Reaction score
Have an ST16+ exhibiting strange behavior. If it's been sitting even for say 30 minutes, it will take anywhere up to 4-5 minutes to start booting up once turned on. The LED comes on and then brightens as normal, and then just sits there and eventually the fans kick on and it boots normally, seems to operate normally. If it's been on awhile, and I shut it off and turn it back on, it boots up normally, let it sit 15 minutes and it's back to the delayed boot thing.

Battery fully charged, up to date firmware. Any ideas? Or does it sound like a bad component not working till it warms up or something and needs to be sent in?

does it sound like a bad component not working till it warms up or something and needs to be sent in?
Before sending it for repair I would suggest doing a factory reset. It takes 15-20 min. If it still takes that much time to boot afterwards then contact Yuneec.

Factory Reset:
Select Pad, OK, Tap Circle with 6 dots
Select Settings
Select Backup and Reset. Select Factory Data Reset
Select Reset Tablet, Select Erase Everything
Now the ST16 will reboot...Then be sure English is selected
Go to Model, Select Typhoon H
Settings, Camera Select, CGO3-PRO
Bind, tip TH forward 2-3 times at 45 degree angle until the status light is flashing orange
Select the H in the left hand column and the camera in the right hand column, press bind for each.
Complete (refresh as needed)

first thing I did, I thought it worked but I was working with a warmed up radio, did the same thing this morning, then once it boots up and runs for while, I can shut it off and restart it no problem. I'll probably just let it go and use it for camera duty.

Take the battery out of the St16 for a while (10 minutes), reinsert and see if that helps?

did all that first,charged the battery on on lilo charger as well. It's actually getting worse

That battery is a Li-ion battery not LiPo. Did you use the proper settings on the charger?

I am suspecting there is a problem in the tablet portion of the controller.

I meant lion, yes I used the right settings, and it's completely dead now. But it was a freebie so no loss or gain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval