Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s Problem

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a Typhoon H Plus. My ST16s was going badly, because the RC Monitor on J4 marked me 25 and the drone was going to my right. My provider did not know how to fix it because access to the settings menu is blocked with password. Faced with the urgency of using the drone, I did several unfortunate operations, and the ST16s now only starts with the software of the old Typhoon H. Therefore I cannot fly with the Typhoon H Plus. Now, when I reset the ST16s, the ST16 software never clears me :( :( :(
And I don't know how to fix it so I don't have to waste weeks sending it to Germany.
Thank you very much for your attention.
Sorry. Translated from Spanish with Google

It is an easy fix. You will need a spray can of Electrical Contact Cleaner. It can be found at automotive parts stores. Make sure it says Safe for Plastic and Leaves no Residue. Then follow this video starting at min 2:21.

I did several unfortunate operations, and the ST16s now only starts with the software of the old Typhoon H.

Please tell us what were the unfortunate operations. That may help to resolve the firmware issue.

Google Translate:
Cuéntanos cuáles fueron las desafortunadas operaciones. Eso puede ayudar a resolver el problema del firmware.

If you did a factory reset of the ST16s, you will need to install the FlightMode app. See the post below for instructions.
Do not install UAVToolbox on the H Plus. It will not function and may cause the operating system to crash.

It is an easy fix. You will need a spray can of Electrical Contact Cleaner. It can be found at automotive parts stores. Make sure it says Safe for Plastic and Leaves no Residue. Then follow this video starting at min 2:21.

Thank you for your advice. I should have asked before I was wrong.

Please tell us what were the unfortunate operations. That may help to resolve the firmware issue.

Google Translate:
Cuéntanos cuáles fueron las desafortunadas operaciones. Eso puede ayudar a resolver el problema del firmware.

Hi. Thanks for answering.
My unfortunate operations were that I reset the ST16s, erasing everything and returning to factory settings. The Flight Mode2 software disappeared, so I looked for a software that I installed but it was for ST 16. Now I try to reset and that software doesn't disappear. I think it's hidden inside Android and I don't know how to delete it.
I need:
-How to remove the current sofwarte.
-How to install Flight Mode2 again for my Typhoon H Plus.
Thank you :)

If you did a factory reset of the ST16s, you will need to install the FlightMode app. See the post below for instructions.
Do not install UAVToolbox on the H Plus. It will not function and may cause the operating system to crash.

Hi.
When I reset the St16s, I consulted the conversation you tell me. And install the link file: http://139.196.43.67:8080/firmwareset?typename=typhoonplus. But I install the ST16 software for Typhoon H.
Now that software is not deleted when I reset again.
I appreciate the offer of the Flight Mode2 APK.
Please send me the link.
Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval